LAPSSET tracking

lamu port city coming up

DE6bGjRXgAAjbNP.jpg
QAfaf2ih.jpg
6vNkN9Bh.jpg
DE6bGjPWAAA7ZC2.jpg
3FyHtsRh.jpg

he was laughing when he started this thread but now he cant stand it when there is constriction and progress on this project. if you want to piss him off just flood this thread with lapsset pictures.
Who is he? A project of over $27 bln n for the past 5 years ur govt has dished less than $400 mln. Fools better behave before I come here n start narrating how this project goes to nowhere! The funny thing is that money is even a Chinese loans. ..

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Who is he? A project of over $27 bln n for the past 5 years ur govt has dished less than $400 mln. Fools better behave before I come here n start narrating how this project goes to nowhere! The funny thing is that money is even a Chinese loans. ..

What has your government done as far as Kigambomi port is concerned?

You confused soul....The Chinese haven't financed this. Even if they did, shida iko wapi?

What has your government done as far as Kigambomi port is concerned?

You confused soul....The Chinese haven't financed this. Even if they did, shida iko wapi?
Kigamboni port? Never heard of it unless u meant Bagamoyo port that had to be suspended n priority given to the existing ones. As a result we snatched Uganda pipeline n plus a share of Uganda's SGR project as ports at Port Belly n Mwanza r expanded to link the rail across Lake Victoria.

Kigamboni port? Never heard of it unless u meant Bagamoyo port that had to be suspended n priority given to the existing ones. As a result we snatched Uganda pipeline n plus a share of Uganda's SGR project as ports at Port Belly n Mwanza r expanded to link the rail across Lake Victoria.

Hahaha your drama is very entertaining, keep it up...

I meant Bagamoyo.
Ati Uganda's SGR...hahahahaha..!

you know we about real things on the ground , not insults thrown through projects that exist in theory
5 years later we still hear the same songs ''tuta---'' as time is moving ,time will tell the tale
meanwhile

DC1SO_eW0AAB1FL.jpg

DGIO7j0XgAEAGbV.jpg

lamu pipe pile factory
qK14lub.jpg

Concrete Casting for Berths

07PIsLq.jpg
GdCjfRv.jpg

no sleep

bo3Kl6c.jpg

gbGte0K.jpg

DGiC03iVwAAMiEa.jpg

DFl_o2AXgAA2mOY.jpg

DGIcFWfXgAApDH7.jpg

Guillaume Bastille uses tracking data to determine the best locations for elephant crossings of the new Lapsset corridor in Kenya.
DK0f0sFWAAQXyfd.jpg
DK0f2PwWAAAqWbZ.jpg

Nachowakubali wakenya at most mnatekeleza miradi inaonekana unlike huku Tz maneno mengi lakini miradi inasua sua yaani imefika pahali kila kitu hapa bongo ni kipaombele,kuanzia barabara za mitaa sumbawanga hadi Uwanja wa ndege chato still hatuna pesa za kuharakusha SGR yetu

Owky! Prepared to be paying fees to Somalian govt for having snatched away their territorial waters
You meant, "prepare to pay fee to the Somali govt..."
Nigga cut your crap! We are so used to it and it's doing you no justice at all, so I think it's time you call it off.

You meant, "prepare to pay fee to the Somali govt..."
Nigga cut your crap! We are so used to it and it's doing you no justice at all, so I think it's time you call it off.
I see that port to be not ready by 2020!