Kwa wanaume wenye 'gundu' la mapenzi tu!

Q: But don't many women want to be "needed" by men?

A:
Sure, but there's a fine line between "needing" a woman and being "needy." No self-respecting lady wants to be the man's "everything" in life! It is simply too much of a burden - and an impossible one to fulfill. If you want to find a loving, well-rounded, happy female partner, you need to be loving, well-rounded, and happy on your own and in your own unique ways as a man.

Q: How much does a man's physical appearance count in terms of charming a woman?

A: Women value men who take care of themselves, just as men admire the same quality in women. If he eats well, exercises, and takes a little time to think about what he is wearing, it shows he has self-respect and honors the body that was given to him. The subtext of this behavior is: "I like myself enough to present myself well and make sure I have the energy to live life to the fullest."

Q: OK, what would you say is the one way a man can charm any woman? What's his best bet on that front?

A: First and foremost, nearly any woman loves an attentive man who values her thoughts, opinions, and feelings. You've probably heard it numerous times, but it's the truth: Women want to feel heard and considered seriously by men. It's not that a woman is just looking for someone to agree with her; she wants to know that how she approaches life has an impact on him, she she also wants to know that her ideas have been taken in and digested… hence, she matters and makes a difference in his life.

Q: May I play devil's advocate and ask why then are so many women seemingly charmed by jerks?

A: Often, it's a function of one's personal psychology. Much of that kind of attraction has to do with being drawn to what hasn't yet been worked out from someone's childhood wounds or painful experiences. People are often attracted to the very thing that will bring up their old issues; it's the wisdom of the unconscious pushing us to confront the things that need to be addressed and healed in our personal lives. In this case, the old "it's not you, it's me" excuse actually does come into play quite a bit.

Q: Interesting! Last question: There are some men that women are just instantly drawn to... what's their secret?

A: There is nothing more magnetic to love than love itself. When a man loves his life, his friends, and his job, he is incredibly magnetic. Additionally, when he is as nice to the janitor as he is to the CEO of his company, he shows heart... and most women are always drawn to kind men; I believe it's human nature. Ultimately, a man who is genuinely - and that's the key: genuinely - attentive, considerate, kind and chivalrous will always be able to captivate a woman.

Haya yanamhusu hata mwanamke wa kule uru-kishumundu?Maana ndo ninakoenda kuoa!

not applicable to 'wanawake wa kiswahili'

Taratibu mkuu, kumbuka hao ndo wanaokupa raha kila unapoihitaji iweje useme haiwahusu? Tujenge utaratibu wa kupenda 'vya kwetu' bana.

Haya yanamhusu hata mwanamke wa kule uru-kishumundu?Maana ndo ninakoenda kuoa!

Hongera zako kwa kuopoa kitu toka uchagani. Wanajua sana kujitunza, sio kama wanawake wa mtogole, popobawa au manzese madizini. Ila ukimuoa sio unamuachia baba akae naye na 'kumtunza' rudi naye mjini mkae wote.

Hongera zako kwa kuopoa kitu toka uchagani. Wanajua sana kujitunza, sio kama wanawake wa mtogole, popobawa au manzese madizini. Ila ukimuoa sio unamuachia baba akae naye na 'kumtunza' rudi naye mjini mkae wote.

hao walikuwa wazamani ......wasiku hizi humwachi nyuma mguu kwa mguu

Sijasema nimeoa,nimewakilisha watu wa vijijini kama vile naenda huko kuoa.Halafu hujajibu swali!Rudia post yangu kisha ujibu swali!

Siku hizi ni mshiko tu.

Mshiko is only applicable for sex mkuu! Mapenzi ni zaidi ya hela na sex............unaweza ukadhani unapendwa, ili hali ukigeuza kisogo tu, nyuma unang'ongwa. Hizo pesa we unaweza ukawa unazitoa, kumbe anapelekewa mwanaume mwenzio kujenga kibanda chake........yaani ni kama unachezeshwa segere matata.

Amka mkuu usisahau usemi usemao "a woman who is in love, gives you everything including her heart except her soul"-as a man if you get this from a woman, you will become the happiest man under the sun

Mshiko is only applicable for sex mkuu! Mapenzi ni zaidi ya hela na sex............unaweza ukadhani unapendwa, ili hali ukigeuza kisogo tu, nyuma unang'ongwa. Hizo pesa we unaweza ukawa unazitoa, kumbe anapelekewa mwanaume mwenzio kujenga kibanda chake........yaani ni kama unachezeshwa segere matata.

Amka mkuu usisahau usemi usemao "a woman who is in love, gives you everything including her heart except her soul"-as a man if you get this from a woman, you will become the happiest man under the sun
Labda bana.