kwa wanauchumi wote!!!

barach pwm

Sep 2, 2012
Among of factor inputs as mentioned with the currently accepted criteria are
LAND
LABOUR
CAPITAL and
ENTREPRENEURSHIP.

,...what i wish to know is that,.can TIME be added as a factor input,.I propose this idea because from my own point of view time is limited in supply(scarce resource) ,and time tends to answer a question of when to produce when combined with other factor inputs.
Nawasilisha kwenu great thinkers mlitafakari hili

Yap man but tym is included in factor enteprineurship,so this factor is the one that organize about tym and ans that fundamental questions.

Yap man but tym is included in factor enteprineurship,so this factor is the one that organize about tym and ans that fundamental questions.

Jemsi if you say about time to be organized by enterpreaurship rmber all other factors are organized by enterpreurs to be productive,APEX i thnk economists should come with a vivid reasons on why time is not considered as factor of production.

What i thnk is that time cnt be added bcoz its combined 2 all 4 factors as follow.. Land can be used for agriculture at a certain period of time and the same land can be used for busines other period of time, a labourer can provid diffent types of labour in different period of time the same to interpreneur and capital. Therefor time cant be prodction factor but a chance for productn factors to hava an altenativ uses..

aise kuna kijana humu anaitwa Perry sijui yuko pande zip maana naiman anaenda soma haya mambo!! mi napita tu wakuu..endeleeni na kikao...

Dah! time is very essential in production
Time controls everythng and
very limited you can't apply any
innovation to time in order to
increase it
as you apply technical innovation
on land, and other inputs

Awath,it is true that tym is appear in all factor of prodn,but my question is that by above reason u see that tym is the major factor bcoz is used everywhere? so accoding to your reaso n tym must be added to factor of prodn to make a total of 5 factors.
Appex,its okey that all factor are under entrepreneur but most thing to entrepreneur is tym without tym he/she cant allocate other factor.

what i thnk is that time cnt be added bcoz its combined 2 all 4 factors as follow.. Land can be used for agriculture at a certain period of time and the same land can be used for busines other period of time, a labourer can provid diffent types of labour in different period of time the same to interpreneur and capital. Therefor time cant be prodction factor but a chance for productn factors to hava an altenativ uses..
you are a gret thinker those are what makes tite to be excluded to stand itself as aindependent factor

Awath,it is true that tym is appear in all factor of prodn,but my question is that by above reason u see that tym is the major factor bcoz is used everywhere? so accoding to your reaso n tym must be added to factor of prodn to make a total of 5 factors.
Appex,its okey that all factor are under entrepreneur but most thing to entrepreneur is tym without tym he/she cant allocate other factor.

what u have to put in mind is that time cant produce anything coz it is intengible material bt jst gvz the chance for othr factorz 2 produce.. Mor over its reward depends on the 4 factors. So evn if it bcmz a factor of productin thr wll be no reward 4 it..

time is limited in suply, time plays a part because the cost of using labour land and capital all are time dependent. It is a common factor which is continuous, so it is not normally included in calculations because these calculations are already assumed to apply over a specific time interval.

i think tym cant be a factor of production coz it doesn't have a reward also tym is not limited in supply its an enterpreneur who limits tym but time itself is not limited in supply, we limit the time but time isn't limited

mkuu usije sema tena hayo maneno time is LIMITED in supply

time is independent resource: while other factor are dependent to one another and time
it cant be the 5th factor because it doent depend the other factor but other factor depend time

Jemsi if you say about time to be organized by enterpreaurship rmber all other factors are organized by enterpreurs to be productive,APEX i thnk economists should come with a vivid reasons on why time is not considered as factor of production.

1)time do not have an exchange value,
2)do not have a reward
3)do not answer any economic problem

nop,when to produce inajibiwa na enterprenuership thou time inahusika,try to think about "for whom to produce?" does it mean purchaser nae ni factor of productn?

purchaser si factor of production time neither but ni factor which complete the process unazikumbuka exogeneous factors

purchaser si factor of production time neither but ni factor which complete the process unazikumbuka exogeneous factors

hii topic ni pana,yap nazikumbuka bt ukijaribu kufikiri almost zote zinapitia kwenye migongo ya hizi 4,can u say technological situation ni factor?where does it stand?the ans ni kuwa inapitia kwenye capital sanasana!,and sometimes it cames economist wanaargue kwamba enterprenuership sio factor of production bt ni intallectual capital(capital) ama ni human lobour(labour) thus in that case tuna factor tatu tu za production ie land,labour&capital!

Back
Top Bottom