Kuagana

Kuagana

Revolution

JF-Expert Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2008
Posts
1,429
Reaction score
1,762
Boss says to secretary: For a week we will go abroad, so

make arrangements.



Secretary makes a call to Husband: For a week my boss and I

will be going abroad, you look after yourself.



Husband makes a call to secret lover: My wife is going

abroad for a week, so let's spend the week together.



Secret lover makes a call to small boy whom she is giving

private tuition: I have work for a week, so you need not

come for class.



Small boy makes a call to his grandfather: Grandpa, for a

week I don't have class 'coz my teacher is busy.

Let's spend the week together.



Grandpa (the 1st boss😉 ) makes a call to his secretary:

This week I am spending my time with my grandson. We cannot

attend that meeting.



Secretary makes a call to her husband: This week my boss

has some work, we cancelled our trip.



Husband makes a call to secret lover: We cannot spend this

week together, my wife has cancelled her trip.



Secret lover makes a call to small boy whom she is giving

private tuition: This week we will have class as usual.



Small boy makes a call to his grandfather: Grandpa, my

teacher said this week I have to attend class. Sorry I

can't give you company.


Grandpa makes a call to his secretary: Don't worry this

week we will attend that meeting, so make arrangements.



Now This is call dead Lock!!!!!!!!
 
Daaah! Hii kali. Thanx mkuu, this made my day.
 
yap hii poa ila ungeipeleka kwenye kona ya jokes.
 
Ahahahahaaaaah!! Hii kali.......lakini ingekuwa kwenye jokes!!
 
Back
Top Bottom