Elections 2010 Kikwete ashangaa ahadi yake Horohoro kutotekelezwa

Njilembera

JF-Expert Member
May 10, 2008
"...In his campaign trail at Duga village in Mkinga Constituency, Dr Kikwete expressed displeasure over failure to implement his directive of providing Horohoro border police station with a vehicle. He said he would personally work on the matter.

“When I came here I instructed that the police station be provided with a car but I am told that has not been done till now. It is certain that they want me to do the work. I promise I will follow it up and ensure the car is acquired for the station,” he said.

The president also assured the people in Mkinga that a dispensary would be built in the township. Addressing another rally at Mkwakwani Stadium, the CCM presidential candidate promised that Tanga, which for several years has been a sleeping giant, would be revived and developed into a business city.

Dr Kikwete also assured that the CCM government intended to improve fisheries sector by providing modern fishing gear as well as improvement of the Marine and Coastal Environment Programme (MACEMP) implemented along the coastal belt regions as well as Zanzibar..." Daily News 11th Sept 2010

My take: if as President and for the whole 5 years, His Excellency could not see to it that a car he promised in 2005 had not been delivered to the police station, what makes him now believe that all these other 'promises' he is making even in this part of the country would be implemented.

But second, JF members may want to ponder on his other statements, that "...It is certain that they want me to do the work. I promise I will follow it up and ensure the car is acquired for the station,..." What does this mean? how should one understand his head of state, who has to do personal follow ups?

My take: if as President and for the whole 5 years, His Excellency could not see to it that a car he promised in 2005 had not been delivered to the police station, what makes him now believe that all these other 'promises' he is making even in this part of the country would be implemented.

But second, JF members may want to ponder on his other statements, that "...It is certain that they want me to do the work. I promise I will follow it up and ensure the car is acquired for the station,..." What does this mean? how should one understand his head of state, who has to do personal follow ups?

Mkuu hiyo ni sign ya poor manager popote duniani, hana monitoring tool ya kufuatilia anayoacha nyuma.... he delegated authority and responsibility as well, wht the heck

Mkuu hiyo ni sign ya poor manager popote duniani, hana monitoring tool ya kufuatilia anayoacha nyuma.... he delegated authority and responsibility as well, wht the heck

And imagine making personal follow ups on all those promises! in this place alone he has at least four major promises, and we will hear more when he addresses Moshi people next week. And one wonders whether any of his promises are reflected in national budgets.

Labda Hilo Gari limepotelea kwenye Mikono ya Mafisadi anaowafahamu, Angalia mikutano yote ya CCM kila Mwananchi ana TShirt za Kijani na Njano Khanga za sura ya Kiwete na Kofia - sidhani hizo ni pesa za uwanachama wa CCM yaani hadi huko vijijini? nakumbuka then kadi malipo yalikuwa bei ndogo sana. Iwalipe Makatibu Kata, Tarafa? Ni Wizi ndani ya serikali...

Ukiangalia mikutano ya CCM utafikiri wananchi hawana shida... video ya Jamhuri Makamba wow... Unbelivable
Kweli Tanzania Itajengwa na Mwenye Moyo

Give me a space to think further...

He is a candidate and now vows to take that promise personally and make sure the vehicle is delivered! Wouldn't that amount to violation of the law he ceremoniusly signed?! Can Dr. Slaa do that and save his neck? Can now Takukuru arrest JK for bribing the people of Horohoro?

We have a distance to cover in realizing free and fair election in Bongo.

"...In his campaign trail at Duga village in Mkinga Constituency, Dr Kikwete expressed displeasure over failure to implement his directive of providing Horohoro border police station with a vehicle. He said he would personally work on the matter.

“When I came here I instructed that the police station be provided with a car but I am told that has not been done till now. It is certain that they want me to do the work. I promise I will follow it up and ensure the car is acquired for the station,” he said.

The president also assured the people in Mkinga that a dispensary would be built in the township. Addressing another rally at Mkwakwani Stadium, the CCM presidential candidate promised that Tanga, which for several years has been a sleeping giant, would be revived and developed into a business city.

Dr Kikwete also assured that the CCM government intended to improve fisheries sector by providing modern fishing gear as well as improvement of the Marine and Coastal Environment Programme (MACEMP) implemented along the coastal belt regions as well as Zanzibar..." Daily News 11th Sept 2010

mimi nashangaa watu mnaumiza vichwa kwa vitu ambavyo viko wazi. Wanamhujumu halafu mnajifanya hamuelewi. Tujiulize ni kitu gani kimetokea mpaka hata uchumi ukaanza kudorora kipindi hiki kuelekea uchaguzi. kwa nini hela yetu imeshuka thamani? kwa nini wafadhili wamejitoa kipindi hiki na si miaka mingine katita uongozi wake? Ukijiuliza haya yote kama hujui then unapata jibu ambalo liko clear kabisa, jamani tuache longolongo kwa mambo ambayo yako wazi.

mkuu hiyo ni sign ya poor manager popote duniani, hana monitoring tool ya kufuatilia anayoacha nyuma.... He delegated authority and responsibility as well, wht the heck

this is an opportunity kwa opposition to discredit all promise made by him, this is very big opportunity to use against all promises made by jk

mimi nashangaa watu mnaumiza vichwa kwa vitu ambavyo viko wazi. Wanamhujumu halafu mnajifanya hamuelewi. Tujiulize ni kitu gani kimetokea mpaka hata uchumi ukaanza kudorora kipindi hiki kuelekea uchaguzi. kwa nini hela yetu imeshuka thamani? kwa nini wafadhili wamejitoa kipindi hiki na si miaka mingine katita uongozi wake? Ukijiuliza haya yote kama hujui then unapata jibu ambalo liko clear kabisa, jamani tuache longolongo kwa mambo ambayo yako wazi.

Wanamuhujumu wapi?Si ni yeye aliyeamua kutengeneza makundi ndani ya chama chake,kwa nini madhambi yake yasimrudi?Nani alimwambia awasamehe wezi?nani alimwambia ateue watumishi wabovu?Kama aliwateua kwa shinikizo au as a favor kutokana na wao kumsaidia,inakuwaje wamuhujumu?amewakosea nini?eti anahujumiwa,anajihumu mwenyewe.

Back
Top Bottom