Kenyatta Uhuru, I wish you the best!

masopakyindi

Platinum Member
Jul 5, 2011
As you go for the re~run polls, I wish Uhuru Kenyatta the best.
I just hope he will win the election for Kenyas presidential polls.

The simple, yet very powerful move of accepting the re~run as meted out by the country's judiciary, has elevated his intergrity into the skies.

Win, Uhuru, win.
You have fans in the Tz.
Update
Kenyatta has won, I wish him all the best.
Wabongo wana msemo: ukisusa wenzio twala.

As you go for the re~run polls, I wish Uhuru Kenyatta the best.
I just hope he will win the election for Kenyas presidential polls.

The simple, yet very powerful move of accepting the re~run as meted out by the country's judical, has elevated his intergrity into the skies.

Win, Uhuru, win.
You have fans in the Tz.
Tell him his fans in Tz goes by the nickname nyumbu.

Tell him his fans in Tz goes by the nickname nyumbu.
No wonder, even your avatar is Oil, you could be Odada for all I care and you must be from a village from the shores of Lake Nyanza.
But being far from primitive tribal allegiency, I salute Uhuru's show of maturity and humility in the face of an onslaught in the form of the judiciary.
And lets face it, on the other side Odinga simply does not have the numbers to back him up.

No wonder, even your avatar is Oil, you could be Odada for all I care and you must be from a village from the shores of Lake Nyanza.
But being far from primitive tribal allegiency, I salute Uhuru's show of maturity and humility in the face of an onslaught in the form of the judiciary.
And lets face it, on the other side Odinga simply does not have the numbers to back him up.
If he does not have the number, why did Uhuru mess with iebc servers to manipulate the votes in his favor, why did Uhuru change the laws regarding election, why is he forcing election with the same wakora folks of iebc presumed guilty with the court.
Uhuru is bad example of a democratic leader. Nyie nyumbu naelewa kwanini mnamshabikia.

If he does not have the number, why did Uhuru mess with iebc servers to manipulate the votes in his favor, why did Uhuru change the laws regarding election, why is he forcing election with the same wakora folks of iebc presumed guilty with the court.
Uhuru is bad example of a democratic leader. Nyie nyumbu naelewa kwanini mnamshabikia.
You guys have got heads only good enough to create fracas on the ground.
To an observing non Kenyan bystander, two or three facts emerge.
One, Kenya has a mutually agreed tribalistic political base.
Two, tribal alliances form the basic principle in ascending to power, to the presidency even.
Three, given the tribalistic numbers, Odinga has only two options to ponder. Either he must go into a ruling coalition with the majority and accept a lesser role, or be a wizard to make up the majority numbers.

Four, it takes a fool not to notice the scenario.
Calling one a nyumbu does not alter these facts on the ground.

Huku kwetu Fent Ford hana haya mambo "maturity and humility

You guys have got heads only good enough to create fracas on the ground.
To an observing non Kenyan by stander, two or three facts emerge.
One, Kenya has a mutually agreed tribalistic political base.
Two, tribal alliances form the basic principle in ascending to power, to the presidency even.
Three, given the tribalistic numbers, Odinga has only two options to ponder. Either he must go into a ruling coalition with the majority and accept a lesser role, or be a wizard to make up the majority numbers.

Four, it takes a fool not to notice the scenario.
Calling one a nyumbu does not alter these facts on the ground.
Acha ngeli mob buda, unaona yanayoendelea Kenya lakini?
Unashuhudia aibu hiyo? Turnout = 0
Uhuru definitely stole those votes. Mkiitwa nyumbu mnakataa, kwanini kiongozi wenu mmoja aside na Uhuru pasipo kuielewa siasa ya Kenya, bora basi hata member mmoja angechill au reveal a different side, but like nyumbu woote mkaside na jamaa eti ni mwanademokrasia.
Angalia hastag boycotelectionKe

Acha ngeli mob buda, unaona yanayoendelea Kenya lakini?
Unashuhudia aibu hiyo? Turnout = 0
Uhuru definitely stole those votes. Mkiitwa nyumbu mnakataa, kwanini kiongozi wenu mmoja aside na Uhuru pasipo kuielewa siasa ya Kenya, bora basi hata member mmoja angechill au reveal a different side, but like nyumbu woote mkaside na jamaa eti ni mwanademokrasia.
Angalia hastag boycotelectionKe
As we talk, you are literally losing the election.
Talk of voting with your feet!

As we talk, you are literally losing the election.
Talk of voting with your feet!
Ni aibuuu, am not loosing anything, me wa Tz. Nawaonea nyie mliemshobokea dikteta Uhuru mkimwita mwanademokrasia. Kama nyinyi mnavojiita chadema wakati hakuna demokrasi yeyote chamani kwenu.
Ni aibu huko Kenya, got people i know, they be giving me information.
Utasikia kwenye news, everything y'all touches just get destroyed bad.
Shame on your faces.

Ni aibuuu, am not loosing anything, me wa Tz. Nawaonea nyie mliemshobokea dikteta Uhuru mkimwita mwanademokrasia. Kama nyinyi mnavojiita chadema wakati hakuna demokrasi yeyote chamani kwenu.
Ni aibu huko Kenya, got people i know, they be giving me information.
Utasikia kwenye news, everything y'all touches just get destroyed bad.
Shame on your faces.
Get your bearings straight.
I am unashamedly a CCM stalwat, but I support Kenyatta on his presidency bid as a matter of principle.
Watch this space, Kenyatta will logically triumph.

Get your bearings straight.
I am unashamedly a CCM stalwat, but I support Kenyatta on his presidency bid as a matter of principle.
Watch this space, Kenyatta will logically triumph.
Triumph, nchi imeshagawanyika vibaya.

Back
Top Bottom