Kenyan & Tanzanian Surburbs

So you want to tell us Kibera aline is bigger than Mombasa & Kisumu combined!
Go reread my post Honey, I said 60% of Nairobi population live in Kibera , 60% equivalent to 2.5m of Nairobi population, means Nairobi's ppl is 3.4m residents.
I understand the problem of maths with Kenyan Education system

Go reread my post Honey, I said 60% of Nairobi population live in Kibera , 60% equivalent to 2.5m of Nairobi population, means Nairobi's ppl is 3.4m residents.
I understand the problem of maths with Kenyan Education system
Problem of maths. Really? Kenya has more mathematicians than tz. Now you want to tell me kibera is larger than Kenyan counties? Only 900k civilians resides in the rest of Nairobi? Then I guess it's very hard to find a place to step on with such kind of population density in kibera.2.5M.that's a very big joke. Tembea Kenya kijana achana na hadithi za vijiweni

Problem of maths. Really? Kenya has more mathematicians than tz. Now you want to tell me kibera is larger than Kenyan counties? Only 900k civilians resides in the rest of Nairobi? Then I guess it's very hard to find a place to step on with such kind of population density in kibera.2.5M.that's a very big joke. Tembea Kenya kijana achana na hadithi za vijiweni
Somebody who claims to be a Mathematician yet believes 2.5 million people can fit and exist in 2.5 sq. km does not only know nothing about Mathematics but is also sick and needs to visit a mental hospital.

Kibera ni jiji kuu
Kwaivo kulingana na wewe hapa panaeza toshea watu 2.5 mln?
kibera-nairobi-type.gif

Mi ningependa tupige picha za maeneo watu wanayo ishi hasa wale wa hali ya chini,,

mfano kwa Tz maeneo kama Mazese,tandika napale kenye maeneo kama Kibela siju nk,,

msituletee picha ambazo ni makazi ya kigeni,, mfano tz mnamiradi kibao ya NHC naona wakenye ndio wamehjazi picha zao humu,,kama vile South C,

Tupeni makzi halisi ya wakenya na watanzania,

Mi ningependa tupige picha za maeneo watu wanayo ishi hasa wale wa hali ya chini,,

mfano kwa Tz maeneo kama Mazese,tandika napale kenye maeneo kama Kibela siju nk,,

msituletee picha ambazo ni makazi ya kigeni,, mfano tz mnamiradi kibao ya NHC naona wakenye ndio wamehjazi picha zao humu,,kama vile South C,

Tupeni makzi halisi ya wakenya na watanzania,
so we force slums on ourselves?