Nairoberry
JF-Expert Member
- Mar 7, 2012
- 935
- 528
hamna mtz mweusi kama wewe, hata roho yako ni nyeusi. pole sana, hamna anayenunua propaganda zako, tbh ndo unafanya watz tuzidi kuwachukia.Kenyan tour operators accuse Dar of unfairness *- News*|theeastafrican.co.ke its is getting bad and shameful for tz every country is accusing us.
Kweli kenya pia imekosea sana,haya maneno ya kwenda ngambo na kuwadanganya mlima kilimanjaro na serengeti zipo kenya ni tabia mbaya sana kweli. Hapa kweli wamezidi
Kenyan tour operators accuse Dar of unfairness *- News*|theeastafrican.co.ke its is getting bad and shameful for tz every country is accusing us.
Hello guys. I'm new to this forum. I'm just curious how exactly does Kenya claim to own Mt Kilimanjaro and Serengeti? I've read a few posts that claim that Kenya advertises Mt Kilimanjaro as being in Kenya, and it seems many guys on this forum are especially mad about that.
Can someone post a few sources. I just did a simple research online and i saw many Safari sites that sell Kenyan, Tanzanian and other African countries Safari packages are actually owned and registered abroad. I also did a simple search on the KATO (Kenya association of tour operators) site it looks like the number of sites registered by Kenyans and whites are roughly even( 50/50) currently.
Also i'm curious why is is it wrong, or bad for Kenyans to sell Tanzania packages? I see alot of whites selling Mt Kilimanjaro and many Serengeti packages (They infact do this all over Africa) and no one seems to have a problem with that. Why does a Kenyan(Your black bros and sisters) doing the same thing drive Tanzanians mad? What's wrong with a Kenyan advertsing Mt Kilimanjaro if at the end of the day the tourist travels to Tanzania and spends money there, or travels to both Kenya and Tanzania.
Even South Africans sell Kenyan, and Tanzanian tour packages. Tanzanians do the same thing too. I frankly don't see anything wrong with it. Also ask your self how can you stop that in the current internet world? People of all races and color are selling Tanzania from (Rabat, Alaska, Ulalambatar, Kashmir, Migingo, Kariakor, Majengo to Mogadishu) and there is nothing you can do to stop it. Even if Tanzania were to draft laws to stop online Kilimanjaro & Serengeti package sales, people are smart they will always find a way around it.
It's a free market and at the end of the day its business. In business the most savvy and aggressive person wins. Whites have been doing it since time immemorial. Africans are currently catching up. I don't see anything wrong if Kenyans are currently ahead of the game. We need to stop this black on black hate. Kenyans and Tanzanians need each other. I don't see anything wrong with learning from a Tanzanian, and a Kenyan doing the same thing. We need to rise above petty arguments, and argue over things that will build, unite us, and speed development in East Africa.
The World economy is a free market, and especially with the internet anyone can sell anything in any country from anywhere (China, Mongolia, Tajikistan, Timbuktu you name it). Kenyans and Tanzanians for example sell and advertise Cocacola, Toyota, Peugot. You never here American and British or Frenchmen complaining and telling us not to sell or advertise Cocacola for example because it's American and that only Americans can do that.
Hello guys. I'm new to this forum. I'm just curious how exactly does Kenya claim to own Mt Kilimanjaro and Serengeti? I've read a few posts that claim that Kenya advertises Mt Kilimanjaro as being in Kenya, and it seems many guys on this forum are especially mad about that.
Can someone post a few sources. I just did a simple research online and i saw many Safari sites that sell Kenyan, Tanzanian and other African countries Safari packages are actually owned and registered abroad. I also did a simple search on the KATO (Kenya association of tour operators) site it looks like the number of sites registered by Kenyans and whites are roughly even( 50/50) currently.
Also i'm curious why is is it wrong, or bad for Kenyans to sell Tanzania packages? I see alot of whites selling Mt Kilimanjaro and many Serengeti packages (They infact do this all over Africa) and no one seems to have a problem with that. Why does a Kenyan(Your black bros and sisters) doing the same thing drive Tanzanians mad? What's wrong with a Kenyan advertsing Mt Kilimanjaro if at the end of the day the tourist travels to Tanzania and spends money there, or travels to both Kenya and Tanzania.
Even South Africans sell Kenyan, and Tanzanian tour packages. Tanzanians do the same thing too. I frankly don't see anything wrong with it. Also ask your self how can you stop that in the current internet world? People of all races and color are selling Tanzania from (Rabat, Alaska, Ulalambatar, Kashmir, Migingo, Kariakor, Majengo to Mogadishu) and there is nothing you can do to stop it. Even if Tanzania were to draft laws to stop online Kilimanjaro & Serengeti package sales, people are smart they will always find a way around it.
It's a free market and at the end of the day its business. In business the most savvy and aggressive person wins. Whites have been doing it since time immemorial. Africans are currently catching up. I don't see anything wrong if Kenyans are currently ahead of the game. We need to stop this black on black hate. Kenyans and Tanzanians need each other. I don't see anything wrong with learning from a Tanzanian, and a Kenyan doing the same thing. We need to rise above petty arguments, and argue over things that will build, unite us, and speed development in East Africa.
The World economy is a free market, and especially with the internet anyone can sell anything in any country from anywhere (China, Mongolia, Tajikistan, Timbuktu you name it). Kenyans and Tanzanians for example sell and advertise Cocacola, Toyota, Peugot. You never here American and British or Frenchmen complaining and telling us not to sell or advertise Cocacola for example because it's American and that only Americans can do that.