Kenya: Gays Flee As Irate Residents Storm Likoni Seminar

Status
Not open for further replies.
shenzi ww, i will remind u thz is not hollywood. Am very much homophobic, 'guilty as charged'. Kuna so many waswahilis in dar so daent imitate them in their official lingo. They will beat u to it. Are u gay? Is your relative gay? Kuna placard ya antigay i post it here? Read ua homestead animals sexual behaviour, have u seen them meddling with same sex. Peleka that activism far from minds and senses here, i query and have enough reason to think your stand is motivated by past experiences. I HATE GAYS, deal with it.

dont you have anything better to do? Askari kanzu! Why the obsession with what consenting adults do with their genitals. This is a waste of thread in your attempt to soil kenya's name in the face of your fellow bigoted gang busters.
Askari kanzu must be gay and is using this information to divert attention from his insatiable urge to be with those he truly loves (men) otherwise i just don understand the obsession with what consenting adults do with their genitals. Come out of the closet askari kanzu!

I thought you folks have bigger problems to worry about:
  1. tanzania has the worst education system in the region (umoja report)
  2. tanzania has the fastest growing slum population in africa (un report)
  3. over exploitation of your resources by foreign companies (only 4% of your minerals worth is left in tz)
  4. witchcraft (loliondo)
  5. tanzania is the least democratic in the region (led by 1 party since independence)
  6. xenophobia
  7. albino parts trade
  8. domination by sa, ke, ug, rw, europe, china and usa
just to name a few. Focus on those problems first before displaying your ignorance and your obsession with what consenting adults do with their genitals.

Whether you like it or not homosexuality is prevalent all over africa, tanzania has a big population of same sex partners (people like askari kanzu) and denying their existence or focusing on kenya as usual will not succeed.

my personal opinion is that this is an issue for the kenyan constitution and should not be dictated by the church or the mosque. The government has not place in our bedrooms and no one should impose their morality on others. I believe everyone is equal and i am happy that, compared to many african countries kenya has a more civil approach to this issue.

come out of the closet askari kanzu

tanzanian gays refuse to go on public for fear of being isolated by the community

tanzanian gays refuse to go on public for fear of being isolated by the community
on the other hand, kenyan gays like to go public, because the kenyan society is very receptive to homosexuality, and gay rights are enshrined in the constitution!

on the other hand, kenyan gays like to go public, because the kenyan society is very receptive to homosexuality, and gay rights are enshrined in the constitution!

Askari Kanzu, come out of the closet! Have you read the Kenyan constitution? As usual you have nothing substantial to add to this debate. Thank you for starting it, now GO and engage in pictorial threads. That is all you are capable of engaging with.

I will remind you, Tanzania has bigger issues to worry about......

1. tanzania has the worst education system in the region (umoja report)
  2. tanzania has the fastest growing slum population in africa (un report)
  3. over exploitation of your resources by foreign companies (only 4% of your minerals worth is left in tz)
  4. witchcraft (loliondo)
  5. tanzania is the least democratic in the region (led by 1 party since independence)
  6. xenophobia
  7. albino parts trade
  8. domination by sa, ke, ug, rw, europe, china and usa
just to name a few. Focus on those problems first before displaying your ignorance and your obsession with what consenting adults do with their genitals.

Whether you like it or not homosexuality is prevalent all over africa, tanzania has a big population of same sex partners (people like askari kanzu) and denying their existence or focusing on kenya as usual will not succeed.

my personal opinion is that this is an issue for the kenyan constitution and should not be dictated by the church or the mosque. The government has not place in our bedrooms and no one should impose their morality on others. I believe everyone is equal and i am happy that, compared to many african countries kenya has a more civil approach to this issue.

come out of the closet askari kanzu

shenzi ww, i will remind u thz is not hollywood. Am very much homophobic, 'guilty as charged'. Kuna so many waswahilis in dar so daent imitate them in their official lingo. They will beat u to it. Are u gay? Is your relative gay? Kuna placard ya antigay i post it here? Read ua homestead animals sexual behaviour, have u seen them meddling with same sex. Peleka that activism far from minds and senses here, i query and have enough reason to think your stand is motivated by past experiences. I HATE GAYS, deal with it.

Strange bed fellows you have found in some of the Tanzanian bloggers here. You and your newly found best friends are usually fighting but today you have come together in hate.... None of you has addressed the issues brought up but have simply yelped your rehearsed lines..

Why the obsession with what consenting adults do with their genitals.... get a life my friend.

Askari Kanzu, come out of the closet! Have you read the Kenyan constitution? As usual you have nothing substantial to add to this debate. Thank you for starting it, now GO and engage in pictorial threads. That is all your are capable of engaging with...
You should be glad I am not your English teacher!

You should be glad I am not your English teacher!

I am glad you are not my teacher of English you can never be an English Teacher. I told you, this is far above your intellectual capacity so go look at some pictures.
Come out of the closet Askari Kanzu

Today, the Supreme Council of Kenyan Muslims is leading the charge with inflammatory remarks against the commercial sex workers, the LGBT community and any other group they consider immoral by Islamic standards. In their attempt to impose their beliefs on all Kenyans they have formed an alliance with the church.

As ludicrous as it is, the Supreme Council of Kenyan Imams is claiming the moral compass despite the fact they are yet to condemn the crimes against humanity perpetrated by their donors, beneficiaries and brethren in Somalia, Sudan and now in Kenya. The council is yet to come out strongly against the indoctrination of Kenyan youth by the Al Qaeda linked terrorist organization the Al Shabaab, the genocide in Dafur and South Sudan by the Islamic regime in Khartoum and slavery in the land of their financiers the Saudis where dozens of Kenyan women live in bondage and it is illegal for women to drive and vote or leave the house without a male companion. True to form, this group is made up of men who will rally with the bishops and pastors on Thursdays only to curse every non muslim as ‘Kaafirs’ who will burn in hell during their Friday sermons.

The catholic church in Kenya will also find time to rally against all they deem immoral but are yet to come out publicly against sexual abuse and top Vatican officials, including Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger (the current Pope Benedict XVI), who according to church documents was specifically warned about a Wisconsin priest, Rev. Lawrence C. Murphy, who molested at least 200 deaf boys over the course of 24 years but decided to ignore advice to take responsible, decisive action by defrocking the priest and going public with their knowledge of his crimes. Instead it appears they opted to do nothing and sweep the whole matter under the rug to avoid bringing embarrassment and shame on the Church.

The protestant pastors on the other hand are solely responsible for transforming the church in Kenya into a multi billion shilling corporation with millionaires for pastors who take from the poor, live lavishly in mega mansions and are equipped with helicopters and top of the range cars a lifestyle that bears no resemblance to that of Jesus who abhorred glut, lived to help the poor and rode on a donkey according to the bible.

READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE:
THANK THE GODS FOR KENYAN PROSTITUTES | MY254

I am glad you are not my teacher of English you can never be an English Teacher. I told you, this is far above your intellectual capacity so go look at some pictures.
Come out of the closet Askari Kanzu
Fyi, they are all the same!

LOL, Again, it is well above your intellectual capacity. You are in a bubble.

Spend the remainder of your day researching the difference or looking at some pictures.
There you go again. You'll never become British in your entire life, however much you aspire. You are better off showing your pride in the mastery of Kiswahili instead!

Strange bed fellows you have found in some of the Tanzanian bloggers here. You and your newly found best friends are usually fighting but today you have come together in hate.... None of you has addressed the issues brought up but have simply yelped your rehearsed lines..

Why the obsession with what consenting adults do with their genitals.... get a life my friend.

haha, back to civility, twas a marriage of convinience, cue, gayism aint accepted and am not accepting it in my house and its the norm with the majority. i hv had it for one day. at the end come up with recommendations on the acceptability to this controversial topic.

Ad hominem. Yes this is Africa, the land where millions are killing each other and dying of hunger but the most pressing issue to you is what consenting adults choose to do with their penises or vaginas.

I hope your appreciate the subjectivity of your loaded statement. One man's filth (pig) is another man's meat (pork). The bill of rights is in black and white in our constitution and since you have evaded all the questions I posed I would suggest you start by circumcising the females in your family, in your quest for African heritage.

My sexuality is my personal business. You are free to say "DESPISE WITH ABSOLUTE FINALITY" those that are gay, it is within your right, enshrined in the constitution that you obviously havent read but remember even Jesus accepted Mary Magdaline for who she was and your dogma dictates that there is a creator that will do the judgment on the day of judgment not you! If you attempt to impose your faith as many have violently done before, I am happy we have a constitution, a law of the land that will see to it that you pay for it.

I repeat....

Respect everyones right to be and dont impose your morality or culture on anyone. If you are against homosexuality, you are free to say so but dont expect everyone to live by your or your grandfathers code of faith, morality or ethics! We live in a diverse world and Kenya is not Saudi Arabia or Al Shabaab's Somalia!

mekatilili, dont waste your time my friend. they just do not get it.

their beliefs have blinded them. subjecting people to their beliefs is a clear indication of narrow mindedness

There you go again. You'll never become British in your entire life, however much you aspire. You are better off showing your pride in the mastery of Kiswahili instead!

Says another buffoon in a poorly worded sentence in the English language.....:lol::lol: It is above your pay grade my friend.

Askari Kanzu we all know who you are, come out of the closet. Your sexual orientation will not make me treat you differently. You are a self loathing gay man, it is okay! I will judge you by the content of your character and not by what orifice you deem irresistible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom