Kenya faults Tanzania over tour van charges

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v =aK639Q5IkpY[/video]

...Kuna baadhi ya Wakenya wanafikiri kwamba upuuzi wanaoufanya kwao -kuendekeza ukabila, uchoyo na ubinafsi na ulafi, waziwazi- wanaweza ufanya na Tanzania. Pamoja na udhaifu tulionao kwasasa, haimaanishi kuwa hatufahamu nini ni sahihi kwa maslahi ya nchi yetu. Tunafahamu na ndio maana tunajadili na sio kuonyesha dharau inayo border on inferiority complex.

...I usually tell Kenyans -when we happen to meet- that, dharau kwa Watanzania will not get you very far, watachukiwa.

...Watanzania si watu wa dharau, in general, hivyo wakidharauliwa hawatafurai na kutakuwa consequences.

...The altitude being portrayed and some propaganda against Tanzania on Nairobi based papers, is doing more harm to Kenyan interests than good. Just take a look at the front page of this week's The East African.

...Kuna baadhi ya Wakenya wanafikiri kwamba upuuzi wanaoufanya kwao -kuendekeza ukabila, uchoyo na ubinafsi na ulafi, waziwazi- wanaweza ufanya na Tanzania. Pamoja na udhaifu tulionao kwasasa, haimaanishi kuwa hatufahamu nini ni sahihi kwa maslahi ya nchi yetu. Tunafahamu na ndio maana tunajadili na sio kuonyesha dharau inayo border on inferiority complex.

...I usually tell Kenyans -when we happen to meet- that, dharau kwa Watanzania will not get you very far, watachukiwa.

...Watanzania si watu wa dharau, in general, hivyo wakidharauliwa hawatafurai na kutakuwa consequences.

...The altitude being portrayed and some propaganda against Tanzania on Nairobi based papers, is doing more harm to Kenyan interests than good. Just take a look at the front page of this week's The East African.

why do i see more of complaints with less actual substance in this foray. Accusations heaped above allegations, jeez.....but atleast u admit Tz lacks sth. Fix it first!!! about the damage Kenya might do at this point Tz has no bearing as legitimising itself as a powerhouse. Crab mentallity superimposed with inferiority complex cemented on ancestral bull ****, keep Kenyans out of your shit...... If you messed with one dont generaliza buh if you steamed me up already u sure are demented. am no ambassador n hold no diplomatic accountabilty for what i say. Same case to East African newspaper, prove yourselves first and the name will come automatically. If a simple border clause is hard to interprete then what did u guys sign really. Does Tz offer law classes, equates to an insult but really?!?! About Kenyans again, its not selfish, greed or all those silly combination of wads u rammed together....read darwins rule on survival for the fittest. We are brought up in the harshest of hoods. If you as a nation cant compete under EAC ask for clause waivers within it if such is accomodated.

why do i see more of complaints with less actual substance in this foray. Accusations heaped above allegations, jeez.....but atleast u admit Tz lacks sth. Fix it first!!! about the damage Kenya might do at this point Tz has no bearing as legitimising itself as a powerhouse. Crab mentallity superimposed with inferiority complex cemented on ancestral bull ****, keep Kenyans out of your shit...... If you messed with one dont generaliza buh if you steamed me up already u sure are demented. am no ambassador n hold no diplomatic accountabilty for what i say. Same case to East African newspaper, prove yourselves first the name will come automatically. If a simple border clause is hard to interprete then what did u guys sign really. Does Tz offer law classes, equates to an insult but really?!?! About Kenyans again, its not selfish, greed or all those silly combination of wads u rammed together....read darwins rule on survival for the fittest. We are brought up in the harshest of hoods. If you as a nation cant compete under EAC ask for clause waivers within if such is accomodated.
...Sitahangaika na wewe. Nimekuwekea mtego na umenasa. Mtu yeyote, hata Wakenya wenzako wakisoma ulichoandika watakubaliana na nilichokisema. You are full of yourself.

...Sitahangaika na wewe. Nimekuwekea mtego na umenasa. Mtu yeyote, hata Wakenya wenzako wakisoma ulichoandika watakubaliana na nilichokisema. You are full of yourself.

damn, now u call yourself a strategist, hahah...al repeat for any Kenyan to see, your stupid.lol

2:06 "The Island is Kenyan but the water around it is Ugandan". Museveni kiboko yao. Na wathubutu kupeleka polisi wao hapo Migingo kama hawatasambaratishwa ndani ya nukta moja (within one second) na dharau zao zisizo na tija!

Last edited by a moderator:

2:06 "The Island is Kenyan but the water around it is Ugandan". Museveni kiboko yao. Na wathubutu kupeleka polisi wao hapo Migingo kama hawatasambaratishwa ndani ya nukta moja (within one second) na dharau zao zisizo na tija!

this is a bashing sport, dont spoil the fun already, u are brighter i know but u forgot cops (AP/GSU) are patrolling the island too. A chief was also sent last week...#old news, bring another one. Kinda trolling is fun when dealing with kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is a bashing sport, dont spoil the fun already, u are brighter i know but u forgot cops (AP/GSU) are patrolling the island too. A chief was also sent last week...#old news, bring another one. Kinda trolling is fun when dealing with kids.
Yap, fortunately you are my last kid's age!

I can' help but think that most of the people posting here are teenagers...but if they are not and this is the level of reasoning among TZ'ian adults, then TZ is in real trouble!

I can' help but think that most of the people posting here are teenagers...but if they are not and this is the level of reasoning among TZ'ian adults, then TZ is in real trouble!

its like school is on recess, and its even more depressing to note that these are the best brains in the land of hela and daladala. instead of addressing situations these fruits go out on a limb to copy paste sh*t from you tube about the small issue we had with UG, the issue here is the tour van charges, which am pretty sure has already been sorted out. Please tell me geza put that sh!t up just to give a nigga a good laugh or something!

Mzalendo452,

..wewe usifikiri wa-Tanzania ni misukule[zombies] kwamba kila ujinga unaotoka Kenya basi wakubaliane nao.

..Kenya occupies 6% of lake Victoria, Uganda has 45%, and Tanzania has the remaining 49%. sasa siku zote Wakenya mnalilia kwamba Lake Victoria iwe borderless.

..Migingo is an island in the Lake Victoria na inahusiana moja kwa moja na ujanja-ujanja wa wa-Kenya kutia mikono kwenye rasilimali za majirani zake.

Siku sema kuwa tz ni misukule, nilisema mataifa ya afrika mashariki ruwaza zao ziwe kutoegemea kwenye usaidizi kutoka kwa nchi na serikali za magharibi

its like school is on recess, and its even more depressing to note that these are the best brains in the land of hela and daladala. instead of addressing situations these fruits go out on a limb to copy paste sh*t from you tube about the small issue we had with UG, the issue here is the tour van charges, which am pretty sure has already been sorted out. Please tell me geza put that sh!t up just to give a nigga a good laugh or something!

Teh teh..... unatuletea ushindani wa kikuyu na jaluo hapa..... Nani kakwambia swala la kodi za magari ya utalii limeisha.... there is no any consensus.... that is pure and simple.... stop entertaining the wishful thinking.....

wakenya hawana lolote hawa mabwege tu,ni sawa na abiria anaekimbilia kuwahi basi wakati nauli kaacha nyumbani

do you think we honestly care whether a Tanzanian thinks we are intelligent or not? Do you honestly think Kenyans would give two sh*ts about Tanzania if it wasn't for the minerals, land and your inherent laziness? do you think if it weren't for business (and obviously your beautiful submissive women) Kenyans would cross the border to visit TZ? seriously y'all fruits have been lying to yourself for far too long.. let me summarise this sh!t for the slow ones, WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PERCEPTION ON KENYANS, WE ARE HERE FOR THE MONEY and obviously to tap some of that fine Tanzanian a**, PERIOD. so whether you like us or not, its up to you, ama be in Tanzania grinding all day and obviously tapping that Tanzanian a**.

Back
Top Bottom