Kenya Acquires Drones to fight al shabab terrorist and for regional security

...highly sensitive active radiating emitting sensors ambazo hudetect adui...
Hizo sensitive active radiating emitting sensors ni zipi ambazo zinashindwa kuwaditekti askari malapa (al shaabab) hadi wanaripuwa mabomu katikati ya jiji la Nairobai. Au labda ni za kichina?

Wenzangu and especially Askari Kanzu, it is only fair tuzungumzie mambo ambayo tunayaelewa. I once said here somewhere that Alshabaab and their ever burgeoning amalgams/bokoharam,alqaeda,ICU,mulungunipa/Uamsho........are not a monolithic bloc. These groups have created their own highly sophisticated civilian infrastructure tasked with collecting intelligence from the public. We are dealing here with a highly organized (Al shabaab) who have perfected a lot in terms of plan executon as a furtherance of their evolving doctrine. KDF has managed to weaken their backbone/economic lifeline which is key to destroying any militia; That doctrine differs significantly from others in terms of planned execution. In many of my references I have earlier said that the war in SOM cannot be likened to any other war. There was one here in EA that employed mass deployment tactics 'The Kagera war! where the police, armed forces and every security wing and forces were deployed past Kagera region into UGanda. So you can see that there is a lot to differentiate between the Somalia incursion and the kagera war. @KDF kudos and especially one-five kwa juhudi zilizofanywa hapo namibia hata ingawa inasemekana kenya was directly supporting RENAMO bandits that was symbolic of the old colonial legacy in Kenya not post independent Kenya. Somebody has said that but I was categorically clear before who were responsible for Renamo. SADF(south african defense forces) and West Germany. We have had Tanzania supporting and facilitating financially Angola and Mozambican political belligerents who's intent was to enforce terror to sitting governments elected via democratic means and via the constitution and rule of law those respective countries.

Always Washington will provide lol
and some stupids Kenyans will brag about this as an achievement...lol

so much for common sense ....

we stupid African, we always buy weapons and luxiary cars. We don't even think of hospital equipment and apparatus or even educational facilities. In other side of the coin our people are dying of hunger, diseases, etc.

naionea huruma kenya kwani nahisi itakua kama pakistani, hata somali kukitulia basi alshabaab wa kikenya wataviendeleza vita ndani ya kenya.

Miido town imechukuliwa congrats KDF forces as you advance to capture the last remaining Al shabaab hideout Kisimayu, halfu after all is said and done you will teach these docile and timid peace keepers in Darfur and Mogadishu the art of war.

2 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom