kati ya wawili hawa nani malaya?

Dogo1

JF-Expert Member
Apr 6, 2012
Wana JF naomba ufafanuzi. Ni kawaida kusiikia mwanamke ambae anafanya ngono na watu wengi akiitwa malaya. Ni mara chache au nadra kusikia mwanaume mwenye tabia kama hiyo akiitwa malaya. Kwa nini sifa hiyo apewe mwanamke tu wakati tendo hilo hulifanya na mwanaume?

Wana JF naomba ufafanuzi. Ni kawaida kusiikia mwanamke ambae anafanya ngono na watu wengi akiitwa malaya. Ni mara chache au nadra kusikia mwanaume mwenye tabia kama hiyo akiitwa malaya. Kwa nini sifa hiyo apewe mwanamke tu wakati tendo hilo hulifanya na mwanaume?
A woman body is a temple of God .you carry a child in your womb ,your child comes from anapoingilia baba wa mtoto.its disgrace for a woman who sleeps around .mens body is not the temple of god

wote ni watu wanaopenda utamu...hamna malaya hapo.
malaya ni yule anayetoa utamu in exchange for money.

uko juu Natally

A woman body is a temple of God .you carry a child in your womb ,your child comes from anapoingilia baba wa mtoto.its disgrace for a woman who sleeps around .mens body is not the temple of god

Inaitwa sex addiction ni ugonjwa kama mengine .mental

[Lil' Kim:]
Check it - Here's something I just can't understand
If the guy have three girls then he's the man
He can either give us some head, sex a roar
If the girl do the same, then she's a *****.
But the table's about to turn
I'll bet my fame on it
Cats take my ideas and put their name on it
It's airight though, you can't hold me down
I got to keep on movin'
To all my girls with a man who be tryin to mack
Do it right back to him and let that be that
You need to let him know that his game is whack
And Lil' Kim and Christina Aguilera got your back

Back
Top Bottom