Just for Laugh: Ikemefuna's Story

Elli

Platinum Member
Mar 17, 2008
Hii ni kwa wale ambao hawaijapata, kama umeshaipata wawezarudia ili kupunguza stress za December
Ikemefuna is a house boy who drinks the wine of his Boss with impunity then adds water to cover his tracks. His Boss was suspicious & decided to buy pasties (a French wine that changes color if u add water just like Dettol).

Unknowing, Ikemefuna, drank from d wine & topped it up with water as usual.
... Sadly for him, immediately he added water d pasties became milky & when d Boss came back & noticed it, he knew he had nailed Ikemefuna. Ikemefuna knew he was in trouble & decided to stay put in d kitchen when his boss came home.The Boss told his wife about what he observed.

"Ikemefuna!” he called from the sitting room.
He answered: “Yes, Boss”.“Who drank my pasties?”Ikemefuna: No answer.

The Boss asked again. Still no answer.Then the boss went to the kitchen to meet him there.“Are you insane or what? Why when I call you say “yes boss” but when I ask you a question you don’t answer me? ”

Ikemefuna retorted, “Hmmm, Oga when you are in the kitchen you don’t understand anything at all, except your name”“Is that so?” asked the boss, “Okay, go to the bar and stand beside Madam, while I go into the kitchen and then ask me a question”Ikemefuna accepted. When his boss was in the kitchen he shouted: “Boss!”“Yes, Ikem,” his boss answers. Ikemefuna then asks, “Who goes into the maid’s bedroom when Madam is not at home?”No answer.
The boy shouted again: “Boss, I say who dey sneak to de maids room when madam no dey house?”No answer.The Boss runs back from the kitchen shouting “Wonders will never cease! Ikemefuna. It is true, when one is in the kitchen, one does not hear anything, except one’s name.”

The wife interrupted, “that’s not true. It’s a lie without argument.” Ikemefuna asked if she’ll enter d magic kitchen to be tested. She agreed. Ikemefuna asks madam, “Who’s junior’s biological father? Me or Oga?” Madam rushed out of the kitchen. “This kitchen needs to be fumigated I can’t understand anything.”

Mu
we na sikukuu njema na msipende kuwakamata wenzenu wakati na nyie mnahaitaji kukamatwa pia!

Hivi kwa mfano story kama hii ikitokea hapa JF unadhani nani atakua msafi? Mfano Invisible anaulizwa ETI NASKIA MNASAIDIA NANIHII KUBAKI NANIHIII EEE? Lazima aseme hapana siskiiii ila akienda yeye akifika akimuuuliza MANI EtI Ritz NASKIA CCM WOTE NYIE NI MAFISADI EEEH utaona Ritz atakavytoka speed huku akisema aiseee kweli hapa kuna mashetani eti unaskia jina lako tu lakini kinachoulizwa hukiskiiiiii. Have a blessed day, dont take it tooo serious it was meant for funny
Lugha gongana...

Last edited by a moderator: