Joke of the Day

Bujibuji Simba Nyamaume

JF-Expert Member
Feb 4, 2009
80 year old man : My 28 year old wife is pregnant, your opinion Doctor?
Doctor : Let me tell you a story. A hunter in a hurry grabs an umbrella
instead of the gun. He moves into the jungle, sees a lion, lifts the
umbrella, pulls the handle and BANG... The lion drops dead! Old man :
That's impossible; someone ...else mu...st... have shot the lion. Doctor : MY POINT EXACTLY!

Mrs. Jones went to see her doctor. When he inquired about her complaint
she replied that she suffered from a discharge. He instructed her to get
undressed and lie down on the examining table. She did so....

The doctor put on rubber gloves and began to massage her 'private
parts.'

After a couple of minutes he asked, 'How doe...s that feel?'

'Wonderful,' she replied, 'but the discharge is from the ear.'

A man who is ever kamataing his maid 1 day came home early b4 his wife, called the maid to his room and did the usual. after the sex, he commented , has anyone ever told u that u r very sweet? the maid replies, oh yes, the garden boy says am sweeter than your wife

A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer, “This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you.” The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, “Which do you want, son?” The boy takes the quarters and leaves. “Wh...at did I tell you?” said the barber. “That kid never learns!” Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store. “Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?” The boy licked his cone and replied, “Because the day I take the dollar, the game is over!”

Have a timam day

The maid is after something..............
I think everybody and everyone must be after something. Remember each one of us is always after something only that the difference comes in with the outlook, some are for malicious reasons and others are for the common good!