Jesse Jackson Jr. ashukiwa kama Candidate #5

Ab-Titchaz

JF-Expert Member
Jan 30, 2008
Katika hii seketa ya ufisadi na Gavana wa jimbo la Illinois, inadaiwa kua
mtoto wa Rev Jesse Jackson ambaye ni mwanasiasa chipukizi mjini
Chicago.Kwa ufupi career ya whoever the person who offered the money
is, aanze kutafuta kibarua sehemu nyengine.

Sources Say Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. Is 'Senate Candidate No. 5'

Brigid%20Jesse%20jackson%20Jr,%20Sarah.jpg

Feds Plan to Interview Chicago Congressman as Part of Blagojevich Probe

By BRIAN ROSS
Dec. 10, 2008

Chicago Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr., D-Ill., is the anonymous "Senate Candidate No. 5" whose emissaries Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich reportedly offered up to $1 million to name him to the U.S. Senate, federal law enforcement sources tell ABC News.

According to the FBI affidavit in the case, Blagojevich "stated he might be able to cut a deal with Senate Candidate 5 that provided ROD BLAGOJEVICH" with something "tangible up front."

Jackson said this morning he was contacted Tuesday by federal prosecutors in Obama whom he said "asked me to come in and share with them my insights and thoughts about the selection process."

Jackson said, "I don't know" when asked whether he was Candidate No. 5, but said he was told "I am not a target of this investigation."

Jackson said he agreed to talk with federal investigators "as quickly as possible" after he consulted with a lawyer.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/09/senate-candidate-5-in-bla_n_149682.html

Rais Mteule Barack Obama ametoa statement kwa Vyombo vya Habari akimtaka Governer Rod Blagojevich ajiuzulu,na mapema wiki ijayo kutafanyika uchaguzi wa kuziba nafasi ya Senate Seat ambayo ipo wazi.Bado kuna Utata kisheria namna ya kumchagua senator wa kuziba nafasi ya Obama.

Oh yeah...nyie subirini tu. It is obvious the gov. was trying to cut a deal with someone. Hahahahahaa.....hata Obama mimi nadhani yumo.

Oh yeah...nyie subirini tu. It is obvious the gov. was trying to cut a deal with someone. Hahahahahaa.....hata Obama mimi nadhani yumo.

Hivi kwa nini unamshuku obama kivile?..Trust me he is a smart guy na hajajihusisha na shughuli yeyote isiyo legit....you need to read my words very carefully and one day you will come back to me and appreciate lol!...

Nyani Ngabu my dear i recommend you to go and read 2 of his obama book and you will definetely understand him 1-The audacity of hope and 2- dream from my father please...i might send one of them as a xmass gift from me and also if you don't mind go read "Long walk to freedom" by Nelson Mandela...i actual compare not like 100 perse but a little Obama with Mandela...tRUST ME GIVE Obama time he will do a lot of wonderfully thin and you will love him i think bush had spoiled your brain to the point huamini democrat kabisa.

Kelly achana na Nyani McCain..nafikiri wakati mwingine anapata gratification kwa kulitaja jina la Obama.

Hivi kwa nini unamshuku obama kivile?..Trust me he is a smart guy na hajajihusisha na shughuli yeyote isiyo legit....you need to read my words very carefully and one day you will come back to me and appreciate lol!...

Hey Sunshine, where is the love today?

Du FBI kiboko na sisi bongo tungekuwa chombo kama hiki nafikiri post nyingi sana za uongozi bongo zingekuwa null and void. Na wengi wangekuwa jela hivi sasa

Hey Sunshine, where is the love today?

You know i care for you honey but sometimes we have to differ especially when it comes to my boy Obama i don't know what Mccain has done to you amekuharibu kichwa chako kabisa but as for me i spurned him so bad...

You know i care for you honey but sometimes we have to differ especially when it comes to my boy Obama i don't know what Mccain has done to you amekuharibu kichwa chako kabisa but as for me i spurned him so bad...

You know you always win the arguments....lol

By the way, you are number one on my Christmas list....

You know you always win the arguments....lol

By the way, you are number one on my Christmas list....

And you are on my list of my x-mass gift and one of my gift to you is the Obama Book "Dream from my father"..I decided to tell you thin in advance so you know but the rest will be a surpriseeee.

Back
Top Bottom