JAMIIFORUMS.com INATUMIWA KUFANYA SPAMMING

Given Edward

JF-Expert Member
Jan 11, 2011
Leo asubuhi nimepokea email ambayo I'm pretty sure ni spam(+ilikuwa kwenye spam folder). Email yenyewe hii hapa:

Hello My Dearest One

Hello this is Joy who contacted you before at www.jamiiforums.com about relationship so its my pleasure TO CONTACT YOU AGAIN,How are you today over there in your country hope all is fine with you and your family know this mail wants come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence, please bear with me.i wants really like to have a good relationship with you,I am quite fascinated by your profile. You sound so wonderful and nice. i will sure love to meet a cute person like you, though i have seen what you look like, i am keen about knowing you, you sound cute with your words. Well, My name is Joy as i told you before i am 5.6ft tall ,23 years old (never married before) good for relationship that is our couture, i need person who is necessary for me in this life i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, you know love, understanding and tolerance covers a lot of mistakes in a life of a couple that why i will love to know your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail Attached here is my picture and I will send another picture in my next mail i will also like to see your picture.

Hoping to hear from you soonest,
thanks yours in love
Miss Joy

The fact kwamba wanasema "I contacted you before at Jamiiforums.com....." sio nzuri kwa reputation ya jamiiforums. Admins, call Askimet to work.

Nawasilisha,
Givenality.

Me nlipata iyo kitu siku kadhaa zilizopita nikawa nadhani nimepata zali la kupendwa na wamama wa humu ndani..kumbe ni mdudu..ndomaana mashine angu ikafa basi

Ah, hizi huwa zipo hata mm nishazipataga mara kibao, zipotezee ni Wanaijeria hao wanasaka mazoba wa kuwatapeli.

Leo asubuhi nimepokea email ambayo I'm pretty sure ni spam(+ilikuwa kwenye spam folder). Email yenyewe hii hapa:

Hello My Dearest One

Hello this is Joy who contacted you before at www.jamiiforums.com about relationship so its my pleasure TO CONTACT YOU AGAIN,How are you today over there in your country hope all is fine with you and your family know this mail wants come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence, please bear with me.i wants really like to have a good relationship with you,I am quite fascinated by your profile. You sound so wonderful and nice. i will sure love to meet a cute person like you, though i have seen what you look like, i am keen about knowing you, you sound cute with your words. Well, My name is Joy as i told you before i am 5.6ft tall ,23 years old (never married before) good for relationship that is our couture, i need person who is necessary for me in this life i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, you know love, understanding and tolerance covers a lot of mistakes in a life of a couple that why i will love to know your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail Attached here is my picture and I will send another picture in my next mail i will also like to see your picture.

Hoping to hear from you soonest,
thanks yours in love
Miss Joy
The fact kwamba wanasema "I contacted you before at Jamiiforums.com....." sio nzuri kwa reputation ya jamiiforums. Admins, call Askimet to work.

Nawasilisha,
Givenality.

Hawa ni matapeli wa kinigeria wako kazini. Kuwa mwangalifu sana kwa sababu kitakachofuata ni huyu Miss Joykuongeza maneno mazito ya mapenzi na kukueleza kwamba amerithi midola elfukwa elfu kutoka kwa baba yake aliyefariki siku nyingi wakati yeye (Miss Joy )a lipokuwa mdogo sana.Halafu ataomba namba yako ya akaunti ya benki ili ahamishie midola yake huko, na kukukatia mkono wa 30% ya midola hiyo! Hiki kitu kilinitokea kwennye akaunti yangu ya facebook.Nilichofanya ni kukaa kimya na wao wakakaa kimya mpaka sasa.These are international fraudsters at work! Good day!

Nakushauri uendeleze mawasiliano kama sehemu ya utafiti, lakini ukichukua tahadhari. Siku ukiambiwa tuma A/C Na. na nakala ya Passport yako kata mawasiliano maana utafahamu kuwa ni matapeli at work.

Na kuna user mwingine anaitwa 'Jeeva' ukipost to thread ya ku unlock kitu anaanza spamming,comment za ajabu ajabu ka vile google translate imemtafsiria. Kuweni makini.

Na kuna user mwingine anaitwa 'Jeeva' ukipost to thread ya ku unlock kitu anaanza spamming,comment za ajabu ajabu ka vile google translate imemtafsiria. Kuweni makini.

Yah you mite be rite i kinda noticed that na post zake kulead katika site za kulipia huduma hizo na they are not trusted people kuweni wangalifu :poa

ukishaona hivyo we delete tu na chengine huwa wanasearch username yako halafu wanajitia wanakujua just damp it to spam folder delete forever..