Jamaa ala kuku na kifaranga

mfutwa1

May 6, 2020
I was at a friend's graduation event and everyone was drunk and high. That day, I ended up kufanya na my girls mother thinking it was her. Her mother had a fight with the husband went to sleep where we were to sleep. No one told me that so after the event, about 3 a.m.

I staggered into that room, stripped naked and climbed in to bed. She was sleeping on her side with her back to me. I got up close to her and put my arm over her cupping her tiddies. With my crotch against her warm ass, it wasn't long before the penis was rock hard and so I played with her vagina to get her wet and then slipped inside off her vagina and slowly pumped in and out of her while she was snoring gently.

As I started to pick up speed and going into her balls deeeep..she said," Charles stop it, I'm mad at you." Charles is the husbands' name and at that moment I realized it wasn't my girl banae. I didn't say anything to her. So I really started pounding into her vagina fast hard and deep until I came inside of her. Then I quickly got up a left that room. I couldn't believe I just busted a nut inside of my girls mother.

Later then I found my dame..deep asleep in another guest bedroom and I climbed into bed with her and hit it with her mother's juices all over my penis which was now inside of her vagina . No one ever found out what happened that night.

Masaki wanna be’s wanakuwaga na chai flani. Tulikua tunasimulianaga hizi story enzi za st Mary’s 20 years ago mdogo wangu.