Is it you or the HOUSE GIRL?

Kichwa

Mar 15, 2007
mm......looking at it from another

angle......Ever wondered how hard we workto fill our life with luxuries that we hardly have time to enjoy. LOOK

AT IT THIS WAY...

The luxury Cars, Toyotas, Land Cruisers, Rav 4's, Mercedes; that are parked 8 hoursdriven 30 min to the office and 30 minutes back home 5 days out of 7 ( i.e.5 out of 168 hours in a week)....

And whilst we sit on a not-so-comfortable chair in a small room called
an officeyour Mansion lies idle with only the House Girl enjoying herself to the 'bacon and egg breakfast' relaxing on that very expensive leather sofa that we only sit on when weget home... and being so tired we just doze off. When she is tired of work she takesa breakand turns on the Plasma TV and spoils herself with the fully subscribed DSTV,of course if she feels bored she can always turn on that brand name HiFiand swing a bit......
And whilst all that is happening where are
you?... you are eating chips funga for lunch
as you are still servicing the various loans that enabled get your property ...
and oh by the way there was no breakfast really, just a cup of tea and afew slices of bread.
Every moment you pray that it could just get to 5 pm so that you can drive home and join....
the House Girl!! (Poor you!). So this is your miserable lot for the restof your working life...by the time you retire you'll have no pleasure in any of the things you invested in... ....
SO MY QUESTION IS... WHO IS ENJOYING THE FRUITS OF YOUR LABOUR ...
YOU OR YOUR HOUSE GIRL? And now!!! they want a raise coz they heard
on MY TV and radio that the minimum wage is 6,000/=. Does she know that is5% of my salary ( kwa sisi waajiriwa wa serikali?) Salary I earn after some solid years
of school. Minimum wage my foot! Before I raise your salary, please update your resume,and attach;

1. A secondary school certificate can do but having a degree will be an added advantage

2. Certificate in housekeeping from recognized institution.

3. A paper narrating your previous experience, minimum 5 years.

4. Should be fluent in English and Swahili.

5.Most of my household equipments are digital, like microwave, mobile
phone, radio system, Cable TV and Video, You therefore need to have a
diploma in Information Technology!!.

6. Three reputable referees.

Where is that? Tanzania?

Because other countries you can never afford to pay one. kama mtu unaiwazia elfu sitini si una matatizo!

Kazi za nyumbani ni ngumu na very sensitive, sometime more than you can ever imagine!!!!

mnaosema hivi ni aidha wanaume ambao hamjawahi kufanya kazi za ndani, au wanawake wenye roho mbaya.

siku ukitokea mgomo wa wafanyakazi wa ndani utaona kama utagusa huko ofisini!

I regreted why I didnt come with our housegirl where I am now! because you will can never afford to pay them!

Kuna sheria kima cha chini cha mshahara ni dola 10 kwa saa!, hata ukamchukua mtu akae na mtoto wako kwa masaa 3 tu dollar 30 zinateketea!!

ukiweka tangazo unataka babysitter, anakuja yeyote yule anayetaka fedha!

nchi za watu hawana neno housegirl!!! hili neno utalikuta sana kwa waafrika wenye roho mbaya, ya kinyama, chafu , roho ya ubinafsi na ubaguzi, kiasi cha mtu kuwaza kuwa haousegirl anakunyonya!!

ukiona unaona uchungu na hiyo hela;

mpe mshahara akapange nyumba, NSSF,insurance n.k

uitagundua ulichoandika haoa hakina utu hata kidogo!

Housegirls in Tanzania wanaonewa na kunyanyaswa na hakuna wa kuwasaidia na tunaotarajia wawasaidie ndio hawa wanaandika haya!

Ni aibu kujilinganisha na H,gl na ukiona mtu anahoji nani anafaidi kati ya huyu na huyu kauwezo wa kupambanua mambo ana matatizo,hakuna watu wana kazi ngumu kama H,gl, tuwaache tusiwachokonoe maana kazini hakutaendeka

Most of my household equipments are digital, like microwave, mobile
phone, radio system, Cable TV and Video, You therefore need to have a
diploma in Information Technology!!.
lol!

Aisee, asiye mthamini house girl haelewi anacho kitenda! Zile kazi ni ngumu ajabu, na kwakweli bila wao hii miji yetu ya mama na baba kibaruani hakutaishika!

i challenge zis mista kichwa to at least stay at home 1 singo dei,from morning to saa tano usiku, aoshe vyombo,aogeshe watoto kama wapo,adeki, afue nguo ,apike mchana, abembeleze watoto walale, wakiamka awalishe, jioni awaogeshe then apike jioni,anyooshe nguo zake na watoto then akimaliza hapo ataona nani anafaidi.kama hajaomba likizo ya mwezi kapumzika.
we kazini unafanya kazi masaa nane tu yeye hg kutwa kucha hapumziki.

Back
Top Bottom