Invester in a night club...

Mtanzania haswa

JF-Expert Member
Oct 31, 2010
Please JF members ....

if there is any body wants a joint venture business for a night club please contact me...

i have a place suitable for a night club (can accommodate about 300 people) with a big garden suitable for different occasions like wedding, parties, concert, and any outdoor activities, located at the shore of the lake (Victoria) in Mwanza city.

please for a serious business people contact me thru 0713-348165

mkuu mtanzania haswa...heshima kwanza ... !

ningekushauri utengeneze business plan kwanza angalau hata summary au overview ... unajua unapotaka kumshawishi muwekezaji atoe hela zake lazima umwonyeshe mazingira ya wazi kabisa kwamba akiwekeza itarudisha hela zake na itapata faida ...hivyo ni muhimu kuonyesha vitu kama market potential...customer needs ... and rough revenue estimates ... and not forgeting risks.....

hii itamfanya mwekezaji aanze kupata tamaa ya wazo la kuwekeza katika idea hiyo kabla ya kuanza kufanya studies and appraisals

hata vitabu vinakuwa na cover inayovutia ....

NB: kwenye red and underline ndiyo kitu kikubwa cha kuzingatia ili kuwapata wawekezaji

i wish you all the best mkuu

Please JF members ....

if there is any body wants a joint venture business for a night club please contact me...

i have a place suitable for a night club (can accommodate about 300 people) with a big garden suitable for different occasions like wedding, parties, concert, and any outdoor activities, located at the shore of the lake (Victoria) in Mwanza city.

please for a serious business people contact me thru 0713-348165

Mtanzania haswa..

How much capital you need from your partner(s)?
Do you own that land? (ie do you have legal documents)
How many night clubs in that area?
Do you have registered lawyer?

I'm serious interesting with that businesss..I would like to be one of your partner.. Please send me an email , it is easy way to communicate with you rather than calling you.

arkad690@yahoo.co.uk

Back
Top Bottom