interview questions for sales executives and officerz.

Ibrahim K. Chiki

JF-Expert Member
Apr 5, 2011
Wana jf, nna interview ya kazi ya sales ila sijawahi kusomea sales, nilisomea mass communication n public relation. nisaidieni jamani.

Apart from the common questions like 'tell me about yourself'; 'what are your strengths'; etc

The most common question asked is a SCENARIO

SCENARIO

The interviewer will tell u imagine that i am your prospective customer how would u sell me a laptop ( atasema product kulingana na kampuni yake; if they deal with IT products then atamention IT products and the like)?

Hapo hapo wakati unaendelea kujieleza how u will sell the product jamaa atakuuliza why should i buy from you? ( Here he wants know how will u differ your products from the competitors- here u have to talk about the quality, warranty,price etc- w/out forgeting long term r/shp with the organization)

Wakati unajielezea u will be asked many questions prompting from the main question and honestly speaking the questions that u will be asked hata customers will aske u the same questions!!!

Pls note that when the interviewer tells you kujielezea he is testing and analysing your communication skills and when he gives you a scenario he is analysing your convincing skills.

Communication and convincing skills are the most important for a Sales Person without forgetting eye contact, appearance etc

Natumaini nitakuwa nimekusaidia hapo; pls give me feedback on how was the interview!!!

Ol de very best..just be confident ( nt over confident) and u vl b there!!!

thanx aisee, the interview waz successful, am suppose to go thr 4 the 2nd one whch z the last one. only 3 ov us made it to ths stage, we wea around 12.

Aisee hongera sanaaaaaaaaa.....i am sure u vl do it....ol de very best...just be confident n hv faith........

vipi maswali yalikuwaje?

Kama hivyo tu, tel mi bout uaself? wat do u knw bout sales, why do u want to work wit us, convience mi to buy ths product.? why should i buy it 4rm u? then wakanipa writen questions to ans them in 15mnts. thats all.

Haijalishi ni wapi au kwa kazi ipi unaenda kufanya intavyuu, hakikisha unakuwa mkweli na unajibu ukweli mtupu na kwa ufasaha. Kinyume cha hapo utalikoroga tuu. Kama hujawahi kuuza (salesman) sema ukweli na kuwa hujawahi kuuza kwa kuajiriwa labda uliwahi kuuza biashara yako yoyote binafsi ielezee hiyo hiyo uliyowahi kuifanya, usichakachuwe kabisa. Take it from bro.

Wengi wanaotafuta ma "salesman" hutafuta asiyetoka kwenye "expirience" ya namna ya kuuza kutoka kwingine, hupenda mtu fresh na wam-"mold" na bidhaa na namna watakavyo wao kuuza. Mara nyingi expirience ya muda mrefu ya kuuza haikusaidii kupata kazi ya kuuza kwenye hususan kampuni mpya au bidhaa mpya, na huwa wana mashaka makubwa na "salesman" mwenye uzoefu anaehama kutoka huko anakofanya vizuri. Kazi za sales nyingi hutegemea kamishen ya mauzo, sasa kwa nini uhame huko unakofanya vizuri? hilo ni swali wanalojiuliza waajiri wa wauzaji.

HEY CHECK THESE QN
Personal Sales Interview Questions:
What are your long-term professional goals? And short term goals?
What do you do personally for your professional development?
What did you do this past weekend?
What kind of goals motivate you the best?
What is your greatest dream?
What was your most significant personal accomplishment?
What would you say your one or two biggest failures or mistakes were in life? What did you learn from them?
What are you passionate about?
What fulfills you?
What are your top values?

Work Ethic Sales Interview Questions:
Tell me about your last three days at work. Please fill me in from start to finish each day.
Tell me about an experience that demonstrates your work ethic.
What was your most significant professional accomplishment and what did it take to achieve it?
What were your goals for the past three years and did you meet them?
What is the reason for your past success?
Objection Handling Sales Interview Questions:
How do you overcome buyer objections?
How do you handle price objections?
What do you say when the prospect says everything looks good, except the price?
What do you say when the prospect says send me some information?

Sales Process and Sales Cycle Interview Questions:
What do you like and dislike about the sales process and why?
What type of sales cycle is most rewarding to you? A long cycle for a large ticket item or smaller and more frequent sales?
Describe a time where you used a creative approach in meeting a sales goal or making a sale?
What is your process to qualify your prospects?
What do you do to generate leads?
How do you ask for a referral?

Sales Management and Sales Leadership Interview Questions:
As a sales leader, how did you go about recruiting your sales staff?
What criteria did you use to evaluate your team members?
How would you describe your sales management style?
Rate your management skills on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 representing excellent management skills. Provide three examples from your past work experiences that demonstrate your selected number is accurate.
Tell me about a time when you reorganized a department or significantly changed employee work assignments. How did you approach the task? How did the affected employees respond to your actions?
When you have entered a new workplace in the past, as a manager or supervisor, describe how you have gone about meeting and developing relationships with your new coworkers, supervisors, and reporting staff.

Intangible Sales Skills Interview Questions:
Describe a situation with a client or prospect where you made a mistake. How did you handle the error?
What do you think are the most important skills in succeeding in sales?
What are your top three open-ended questions for initial sales calls?
What are your 3 greatest sales strengths or gifts?
What do you see as the key skills in opening new partnerships? (“Closing”)

Bonus Sales Interview Questions To Ask To Learn More About Your Candidate
How would you describe yourself?
What influenced you to choose the sales career path?
What specific life goals or sales career goals have you established?
What will it take to attain your goals, and what steps have you taken toward attaining them?
Please describe the ideal sales job for you?

jamani bt soemtimes 2 much honesty is not required.......!!! u gota b diplomatic..!

unajuwa kazi ya sales kawaida unaweza kwenda kwa mteja kuuza somthing na unajua your product is not the best but hapo ndio u have to be diplomatic by saying that u r de best........!!

jamani sometimes uongo unafaa........esp in sales

Hi

You can find this info by using search box in the top of website with some keywords related before posting questions.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom