IMF: Tanzania Rapidly Closing its Economy gap with Kenya

Kenya nini mnaweza fanya bila loan? Covid mmepewa loan, nzige mmepewa loan, kipindupundu mmeomba loan, mishahara loan. Hovyo kabisa

I like the way Kenyans love to Jump their GDP Numbers huku they are getting everything as donations, just like Malawi, kuanzia Covid relief hadi foods

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

I like the way Tanzanians are have sleepless nights just to overtake Kenya but let me give a free advice. You won`t overtake Kenya until end of time.

I am not sure if the said stats are correct. But if correct, the gab is narrowing.
Mathematically one can even project the break even.
A simple example, if you have £100 and i have £60, if you and me annually increase what we have by 5% and 7% respectively, in 25years or so we will have roughly the same amount (around £350)....and if the growth rate remains we can tell who will have more money after that.
I`m sure you are not aware that 5% of 100 is greater than 7% of 60. So don`t dream of catching up with Kenya when your GDP is growing at 3%.

Lazima Tanzania itaretain it's lost glory, as long as we have better experience with that position, nothing can stop us from getting it back, very close to the upper level.

Tukiwaazima tu and this time you will never get it back

Lakini hili la borders disputes ndio limeonesha nani mwamba ukanda huu 😁😁🇹🇿🇹🇿🇹🇿🇹🇿

Mbona loans zake Kenya zinawaumiza akili? Nyi dio mtazilipa ama?
LOL we have mighty power though, kila mtu anajua who run this game

Juzi mlifyata mkia matakoni baada ya RC tu kuongea, serikali yenu went banana

I`m sure you are not aware that 5% of 100 is greater than 7% of 60. So don`t dream of catching up with Kenya when your GDP is growing at 3%.
You must be smart enough to understand my point.
Try your good maths...after how many years will the two be equal?
And that the point.

Lazima Tanzania itaretain it's lost glory, as long as we have better experience with that position, nothing can stop us from getting it back, very close to the upper level.

Tukiwaazima tu and this time you will never get it back
Which glory did you lost? weka humu nione?, hakuna mahali pa maana ambapo mmekua ama jambo la kipekee amabalo mumefanya hakuna! ,
Bado ndio mna jaribu kuamka

LOL we have mighty power though, kila mtu anajua who run this game

Juzi mlifyata mkia matakoni baada ya RC tu kuongea, serikali yenu went banana
Huko border tunapima au hatupimi?
Tunarudisha positive Tanzanians ama haturudishi?
Tumefunga border ama hatujafunga?

Tanzania can`t tell Kenya anything to do. You were only sweet talked alafu tukaendelea with our intentions.

Huko border tunapima au hatupimi?
Tunarudisha positive Tanzanians ama haturudishi?
Tumefunga border ama hatujafunga?

Tanzania can`t tell Kenya anything to do. You were only sweet talked alafu tukaendelea with our intentions.
Sasa mbona kile kipindi ulikimbia kujificha lile jukwaa la kisumu....Watu wanakutag hujitokezi!!! Au ulikuwa bize kuandaa barua za kuomba loan😅😅

Back
Top Bottom