If you are lonely

Mkuu,
Appreciate nature and feel how much it loves you!
People say LONELINESS KILLS!

Then itanimaliza, huku ugenn.

Fanya hivi,
Share your deepest emotions and secrets with your patner !
Also share your problems with others specially if they had the same prblms.
Avoid sacrificing intimacy for acceptance.

Fanya hivi,
Share your deepest emotions and secrets with your patner !
Also share your problems with others specially if they had the same prblms.
Avoid sacrificing intimacy for acceptance.

Patner has made my life miserable.I d'nt think I can share anythng with.,...

Patner has made my life miserable.I d'nt think I can share anythng with.,...

Ujugu!
Finaly come to the conclusion, that some pipo like to b miserable , that they actually feel happier when they are miserable.

Ujugu be care,not every helper is helper and not every field need help,you have to help youself before anyhelper to help you.....kaa chonjo

Last edited by a moderator:
Ujugu!
Finaly come to the conclusion, that some pipo like to b miserable , that they actually feel happier when they are miserable.

No, I c'nt conclude that,but I can conclude that other pple feel happy when they make ua life miserable.

Ujugu be care,not every helper is helper and not every field need help,you have to help youself before anyhelper to help you.....kaa chonjo

Hii mibusara Ruhazwe Jr ungekua unaimwagaga sustainable , ningekuozesha kabinti kangu, kama if your in couple already, tell me faster nidelete hii comment!
The sooner the beater!

Hii mibusara Ruhazwe Jr ungekua unaimwagaga sustainable , ningekuozesha kabinti kangu, kama if your in couple already, tell me faster nidelete hii comment!
The sooner the beater!

ha,ha,ha....umenivunja mbavu.ujue nilipokua na mahusiano na shangingi Madame B nilijifunza vitu vingi sana,baada ya kuachana nae nimekua mstaarabu ile mbaya...yele mambo ya akina junior .Cux nimewaachia akina Erickb52