Iam Tanzanian Man Looking a Woman to marry

Iam Tanzanian Man Looking a Woman to marry

i challenge you to write even in kiswahili a paragraph of at least 100 words, that will be errors free. If you can't do that then you don't have justification to point a finger to anyone making minor spelling errors.

Mi niandike insha........!!!.......hata ukiniletea panya road........siandiki........
 
Iam a Graduated Man Aged 27-30yrs,I Live at Dsm,christian,I Do not have achild,iam not Drunker man Of Alcohol And Smoker,already Being Employed.A Women I Want amiability,white Brown,honest,true Love,aged 24-31,any religion education dploma-masters,tribe,none Smoker And Drunker Of Alcoholic you Are Warmly Welcome.Pm To Start Relationship.
Umri wako halisi huujui au nini?? Au unamiaka 60 ww? Acha kujikadilia umri inawezekana una miaka 60 ww
 
I guess u have another intention apart from from learning hahaaaa!good Idea I hope she will come to your cage.

you are right Uduvi, that is just your guess. but the fact is i need MwaJ purely for one reason; to sharpen my disjointed spoken english and nothing more, so stop scaring her away from me!
 
Mtoa uzi uko sahihi sioni tatizo,Ila hawa wanaojaribu kusema umekosea kuandika hii lugha nawashangaa sana,Hivi mkiambiwa muandike itakuwaje? acheni kubeza na ushamba, Utabula RaSa ndio unawasumbua nyie mnajifanya kukosoa alichojitahidi kujana.
 
your english is hollibly poor, if you had written your post in kiswahili this weakness of yours could not have been exposed!
"A women" my God! Even plural and singular is difficulty and that is written what if it comes to oral?
Please sharpen your language mastery!

Anza ku sharpen kwanza cha kwako maana wote majanga...


Sent from my iPhone using JamiiForums
 
Ningeweza kukublock ingenibidi nifanye hivyo maana sijawahi ona jamaa kama wewe tangu nijiunge jf
 
Ni kweli elimu ya Tanzania imepanda sana kipindi cha kina kikwete na binamu yake kawambwa. Huyu ni University Graduate!.

Ni shida kwa kweli!.



Iam a Graduated Man Aged 27-30yrs,I Live at Dsm,christian,I Do not have achild,iam not Drunker man Of Alcohol And Smoker,already Being Employed.A Women I Want amiability,white Brown,honest,true Love,aged 24-31,any religion education dploma-masters,tribe,none Smoker And Drunker Of Alcoholic you Are Warmly Welcome.Pm To Start Relationship.
 
Asingesema elimu yake, hakuna mtu angemshambulia. Huku alikokufanya ni kudhalilisha taifa. Afadhali angeandika kiswahili ama kilugha chake kabisa.

Hakuna mwanamke mwenye akili atataka kuwa na jamaa asiyejitambua. Kwanza chuo kamalizaje? Hii ni hatari sana.

Mtoa uzi uko sahihi sioni tatizo,Ila hawa wanaojaribu kusema umekosea kuandika hii lugha nawashangaa sana,Hivi mkiambiwa muandike itakuwaje? acheni kubeza na ushamba, Utabula RaSa ndio unawasumbua nyie mnajifanya kukosoa alichojitahidi kujana.
 
The only way you can learn is by practising writting and speaking in english. I encourage you to keep up. Dont get discouraged by the comments here just use them as constructive critisisms...Good luck finding your partner and mastering the english language. You can do it.
 
the man of women, keep moving joh........... watakuja tu ung'eng'e wote kias icho:shock:

  • :shock:

 

Similar Discussions

Back
Top Bottom