Donald Trump: I Will Lock Mugabe, Museveni in Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

SONGOKA

JF-Expert Member
Mar 8, 2012
Msaka urais kwa tiketi ya chama cha REPUBLICAN ndugu Donald Trump a.k.a the hummer amesema akiingia white house tu, mambo atakayoyapa kipaumbele ni pamoja na Kuwakamata na kuwatia ndani ma "dictator" Yoeli Mseveni na Robert Mugabe.

"I want to reiterate here before America’s greatest heroes that I will not condone any dictatorial tendencies exhibited by dictators around the world especially the two old men from Zimbabwe and Uganda”

Mugabe and Museveni must be put on notice that their days are numbered and that I am going to arrest them and lock them in prison. If the past American administrations have failed to stop these two despots, I will personally do it”

Trump kayasema hayo wakati akiwahutubia wanajeshi wastaafu wa marekani

MY TAKE:
inawezekana trump ndo 666, ni mawazo tu

=============

By Andrew Lieberman, Washington DC | US business mogul Donald Trump has put Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe and Ugandan President , on notice, vowing to deal with them ruthlessly when he ascends to Presidency.

“I want to reiterate here before America’s greatest heroes that I will not condone any dictatorial tendencies exhibited by dictators around the world especially the two old men from Zimbabwe and Uganda”

Mugabe and Museveni must be put on notice that their days are numbered and that I am going to arrest them and lock them in prison. If the past American administrations have failed to stop these two despots, I will personally do it”

Mugabe and Museveni have given the world enough troubles and its about time someone puts to an end all these madness for peace to prevail” said Trump who seemed unapologetic.

If Obama fears them, I will never fear them. If clinton and Bush feared them, If the Pope kneels before them, I will never be reduced to that level. I will never be cowed. I promise to clean all the political mess around the world and promote international justice” added Trump. – Uganda News

Source: US: I Will Lock Mugabe, Museveni In Prison – Donald Trump | ZimEye

Msaka urais kwa tiketi ya chama cha REPUBLICAN ndugu Donald Trump a.k.a the hummer amesema akiingia white house tu, mambo atakayoyapa kipaumbele ni pamoja na Kuwakamata na kuwatia ndani ma "dictator" Yoeli Mseveni na Robert Mugabe.

"I want to reiterate here before America’s greatest heroes that I will not condone any dictatorial tendencies exhibited by dictators around the world especially the two old men from Zimbabwe and Uganda”

Trump kayasema hayo wakati akiwahutubia wanajeshi wastaafu wa marekani

MY TAKE:
inawezekana trump ndo 666, ni mawazo tu

Source: Fox News

Anataka Ku practice ufalme halisi wa dunia huku akisahau kwamba wapo ma giants wengine kama Russia na China ambao hawatakubali makoloni yao yaonewe.

Trump's attack:

“I want to reiterate here before America’s greatest heroes that I will not condone any dictatorial tendencies exhibited by dictators around the world especially the two old men from Zimbabwe and Uganda”

Mugabe and Museveni have given the world enough troubles and its about time someone puts to an end all these madness for peace to prevail”

If Obama fears them, I will never fear them. If Clinton and Bush feared them, If the Pope kneels before them, I will never be reduced to that level. I will never be cowed. I promise to clean all the political mess around the world and promote international justice”

Mugabe's response:

“Recently that madman that wants to be American President said he’ll arrest some African Presidents including my brother Yoweri and myself and lock us in his imaginary prison should he become American President”

“May I state here that that Trump will never take us anywhere because we Africans are the strongest and fearless in the universe. I wish everyone to Know that I have nothing to fear and I want to tell the world that that Hitler’s descendant (Trump) has taken after him and he is about to do his worst should the people of America make a mistake of electing him”

Just like his grandfather Hitler caused World War II, and he wants to create World War III so as to leave behind a legacy but the world will not allow that. How do you even start imagining that you are going to arrest a man like myself? Is that Trump’s head okay? And, are there enough doctors in America to check this man’s psychiatric condition?

huyu trump nadhani kapendelewa tu huo utajiro lakini akili zake hazimruhusu kumiliki mali alizo nazo.

...that madman who wants to be American president..!!
wow,nowdays 'things' look easy!

Trump ni punga la kupitiliza, kwanza ni mbaguzi sasa masuala ya nchi za Africa yanamhusu nini? Siku marekani ikijidai kwenda kuvuruga nchi hizo mbili ajie Africa nzima itamvamia, wazungu wameshatuchefua kila kona ya nchi zetu wanakaa kuangalia movie tu. Shetani mkubwa na ashindwe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom