I do not understand married-men always

Unique Flower

JF-Expert Member
Apr 19, 2019
I want to say your all crazy bunch of lunatics
Fools and they don't understand themselves.
Your married but your crazy.
Your married but you don't know marriage means.
Your fools and you think marriage is sex and having children and get divorce ishh i hate married people if you cant understand or know yourself how comes you will understand mine.
You have many things to deal with but still you want more girls more girls more girls .
But in your family you cant stand them you cant make them happy all you do is criticise them always they are crying.
Yourself your confuse with a dozen of women chai i feel sorry for all of you.
Always drama drama new drama in your house .
But happy happy in your life its when your outside not inside your home.
Sometimes i feel sorry for you.
And one day you will live alone.
And who do you think your to give your family stress ???.
Go to hell you eat outside good food and help outside but inside you beat them when your already drunk and leave them with a lot of things bad things in their minds and they are too young to experience your shit.
I FELL SORRY FOR YOU TRULLY.
YOUR BASTARD BECAUSE I KNOW EVEN HERE YOU WILL READ YOUR SHIT WHICH YOUR DOING TO YOUR FAMILIES.

I can feel your pain, and as a man I can't disagree with how you have described us.
you are a very wise woman and I wish I could have a sensible wife like you.
it is very rare these days to find a woman who wants to still behave like a woman, but also wants men to get better.
most women these days have accepted the way men are and the only way to handle their troubled men is to behave like them.

again, I wish I could have a sensible wife like U. and on behalf of all men, we are sorry we made you feel that way about us.

I want to say your all crazy bunch of lunatics
Fools and they don't understand themselves.
Your married but your crazy.
Your married but you don't know marriage means.
Your fools and you think marriage is sex and having children and get divorce ishh i hate married people if you cant understand or know yourself how comes you will understand mine.
You have many things to deal with but still you want more girls more girls more girls .
But in your family you cant stand them you cant make them happy all you do is criticise them always they are crying.
Yourself your confuse with a dozen of women chai i feel sorry for all of you.
Always drama drama new drama in your house .
But happy happy in your life its when your outside not inside your home.
Sometimes i feel sorry for you.
And one day you will live alone.
And who do you think your to give your family stress ???.
Go to hell you eat outside good food and help outside but inside you beat them when your already drunk and leave them with a lot of things bad things in their minds and they are too young to experience your shit.
I FELL SORRY FOR YOU TRULLY.
YOUR BASTARD BECAUSE I KNOW EVEN HERE YOU WILL READ YOUR SHIT WHICH YOUR DOING TO YOUR FAMILIES.
Afu Kama vile ya moyoni kabsaaaaa

Kwa akili yako huwezikaa na mume watakunyoosha tu. Kama akili yako ni kupambana na mwanaume basi utawaelewa ukizeeka

That is not what you call married men problems, that is manhood problem, it is manhood trait to have more and more girls sorrounding you. Just look at your animals and birds at hom, cock has many hens sorrounding him.

Having one woman for a man even if he is married is a disability and even God does not what that for a man.