'i am still learning the art of love..spell it out for me'!!!!

SnowBall

JF-Expert Member
Sep 13, 2011
Love is the phenomenon that everybody knows; however, unfortunately just very few people who do it perfectly. May be it's due to the fact that Love entails human beings who have often been imperfect in their deeds!!(However, I am not sure because there is tough things other than Love which human beings do them perfectly). Then, why not love???. Sometimes it’s even disgusting to learn that with all religious doctrines and social ethics, still human beings have failed to learn and understand the art of Love. To make the matter worse, it’s even believed that Professors and Intellectuals have failed blatantly to shine in this industry. Then what’s Love??

Sincerely, I have also caught astray because I have failed to understand how and why Love works out. At sometimes I thought Love exists successfully on those people who share the same feelings, traits, hobbies, ideas and even preferences. My argument was based on the fact that 'birds of the same feathers flock together'. For instances, singers should fancy their fellow singers, or educated people by no means should fancy to be in love with their fellow learned cohort. However, when I see some of the couples in this category who have failed to make it right, I remain puzzled about how this art of love works out.

Some people relate Love with the magnetic theorem which states that 'like poles repels and unlike poles attract each other'. Meaning that Love flourishes within people who have found themselves that they lack something, so in turn they need to have other people with characters that they don't have. The idea behind is to fill the vacuum within themselves. For example, it is said that a person who is not talkative will feel insecure to have a lover who is also dumb. So, instead that person will look for the charming one to fill the void on her/his side. Again, I have failed to qualify Love in this context because there are some people out there who have practiced this and yet it did not work out successfully.

Sincerely, I have failed to know how much it takes to make a perfect Love and in actual fact i am still learning the art of Love. If there is anyone who knows a bit more about Love please spell it out for me based on what you know!!!!!

Who can solve the equation on the board???? Tatizo mada iko broad sana, so mwenzio kusimplify maisha nilifunga safari kwenda INDIA pale najifunza kitu naitwa KAMASUTRA THE ART OF LOVE AND S---. It takes years to perfect these moves and rituals. Ila now im among the best few!!!! Nakushauri ununue kitabu cha KAMASUTRA kitakupa majibu mengi sana ya hayo maswali. Incase ukihitaji training SENSEI NIPO STANDBY!!!! LOLEST!!!!! In love i trust.

The most explored phenomenon in the human psycholgy yet many people are very ignorant of its perfection! As an art the only key is to learn and practice it....lotta nikka and dames think their physique, color, personality, material things etc have set them as better lovers! We all need to learn its perfection, rules of the game, sacrifices, etc...can I make a queen out of the hood rat??

Who can solve the equation on the board???? Tatizo mada iko broad sana, so mwenzio kusimplify maisha nilifunga safari kwenda INDIA pale najifunza kitu naitwa KAMASUTRA THE ART OF LOVE AND S---. It takes years to perfect these moves and rituals. Ila now im among the best few!!!! Nakushauri ununue kitabu cha KAMASUTRA kitakupa majibu mengi sana ya hayo maswali. Incase ukihitaji training SENSEI NIPO STANDBY!!!! LOLEST!!!!! In love i trust.

No wonder i will try to buy those Kamasutra stuffs and i have a look on them..
In case i am still baffled with this phenomenon ..yes i'll consult you since you seem to be smart in this game.
Dont forget it takes two to tango..

The most explored phenomenon in the human psycholgy yet many people are very ignorant of its perfection! As an art the only key is to learn and practice it....lotta nikka and dames think their physique, color, personality, material things etc have set them as better lovers! We all need to learn its perfection, rules of the game, sacrifices, etc...can I make a queen out of the hood rat??

I agree with you buddy love is most explored phenomenon in the human psychology. However, it sucks a lot to hear that just very few people can score points against it!!That's why myself i am trying to learn a bit more about it!

Love is giving n giving n giving more.

Giving respect
Giving quality time
Giving care
Giving love

And when you feel happiness in giving that is when you know you love somebody.

Imagine a situation (which l have to admit is very rare) that both couple give their all to each other. The problem most of us have, is equating the love of somebody to what l get from that person n not what l give. We are good in receiving n expecting things from others than giving out! Na hii inaapply kila sehemu hata chumbani.

Shida tuliyo nayo kubwa sasa hivi ni kupenda kwa machale, kila mtu anaogopa kuumizwa; so we don't give all.

Haya ukija kwenye art of MAKING love nafikiri hapo lara 1's kamasutra inakuwa applied.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know that song 'what is love? Baby don't hurt me, no more!' Mabreka kinda stuff?
The best love is the love of thine self. That way you won't even have to let anybody abuse you. If they don't love you back, that aint your problem, let them go! And keep loving them but the bigger portion love thine self!

tatizo lugha kila aliyechangia katumia lugha ya Malkia' kwani hamuwezi tumia lugha ya Nyerere. kha"

SnowBall mwanangu kaspell for me thru text message n l thought about ur thread!
Ameandika hivi and l quote:-

"Love is not TIGO= "express yourself"
Love is not ZAIN = "a wonderful world"
Love is not ZANTEL = "anywhere you go"
but Love is like VODA = "pamoja daima"
Love is giving, there is no love without giving; I LOVE YOU MOM"

Love is an art so kwa kuwa iko hivo no solution permanently kwa hiyo utaendelea kujifunza na kujifunza mpaka siku yako ya mwisho

love is nothing but imagination..so only hallucinating/ deluded fools do see it..

Tanesco wamefanya vitu vyao..hivi hii nchi kuna serikali kweli? ..I seriously doubt it,..,i demand we take itt o the streets amd demand a REAL GOVT ..or we all fvcked & doomed..

i really don't get it why we keep feed & keep alive this useless bottomless pit called Tanesco ,, i say JK is behind it thats why he keeps feeding it..thus Gvt is useless,,can't get one thing right..fvcking disgrace

SnowBall mwanangu kaspell for me thru text message n l thought about ur thread!
Ameandika hivi and l quote:-

"Love is not TIGO= "express yourself"
Love is not ZAIN = "a wonderful world"
Love is not ZANTEL = "anywhere you go"
but Love is like VODA = "pamoja daima"
Love is giving, there is no love without giving; I LOVE YOU MOM"

Mwambie uncle pamoja sana Kaunga ...
Ila akue akijua 'The mystery of love is yet to be disclosed'

You know that song 'what is love? Baby don't hurt me, no more!' Mabreka kinda stuff?
The best love is the love of thine self. That way you won't even have to let anybody abuse you. If they don't love you back, that aint your problem, let them go! And keep loving them but the bigger portion love thine self!

i just love what u say

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom