I am seeking advice as an American moving to Tanzania

Duh daily vijana wanaomba kazi watu wanakausha katokea Mzungu koko huko kapewa kazi na sehemu ya kukaa. Halafu kijiweni ndio unamkuta huyu akijinasibu kua Watanzania hatupendani???
Acheni uchoyo.. Nina wafanyakazi waTz wengi lakini suala la mtu mwenye computer skills nzuri na great marketing skills limewashinda kabisaa. Hamjui kama huyu akifanikisha kampuni zaidi na ninyi mtafaidi?

Acheni uchoyo.. Nina wafanyakazi waTz wengi lakini suala la mtu mwenye computer skills nzuri na great marketing skills limewashinda kabisaa. Hamjui kama huyu akifanikisha kampuni zaidi na ninyi mtafaidi?
Vijana wenye skills za computer na marketing wapo wengi sana tu. Personally ukiniambia nikuletee vijana hata 10 wenye Copywriting skills, Digital Marketing, SEO, SEM, Email Marketing na driving license naweza kukupa lead.

Vijana wenye skills za computer na marketing wapo wengi sana tu. Personally ukiniambia nikuletee vijana hata 10 wenye Copywriting skills, Digital Marketing, SEO, SEM, Email Marketing na driving license naweza kukupa lead.
Yess. Please do.. pia wawe waaminifu sana.

A pure joke are you with vacuum head?heading south not knowing what to do in South, do your desktop work thoroughly.

Share details za kazi and how wanaweza kukupata..

Email inatosha.
Soma kwanza hii.. ndio ujue ninachokiongea.. Ww hauna hata experience ya kuajiri watu.. halafu una maneno mengi as if unaelewa job market ya Tanzania ilivyo..

I am currently a 17 year old American who has been voluntarily learning Kiswahili for almost a year and a half now. I have been wanting to move to Tanzania for the same amount of time. Another few things to note, I have no family, no friends, no ties at all to Tanzania, I have no talents or future in education. I am a white male and my move to Tanzania would be on my own, aside from my cat and dog. My american experience has been really traumatic to put it bluntly, and Tanzania sounds exactly like the place I am looking for. I turn 18 in April, I graduate school in June, I plan to move to Tanzania between July and December of 2022.

I have some basic knowledge of what I should do or know about prior to and when I make my first few visits to Tanzania, but I think it would be a great idea to hear what actual East Africans and Tanzanians have to say. I am somewhat aware of current politics as well as the proposition of the East African Federation.

I am seeking all
As an American Citizen, you are allowed to stay in Tanzania for up to 90 days on a tourist visa (Which you can obtain on arrival at the airport.)

If you wish to stay longer than that, then you must apply for a residence/work permit, or maybe even a language student permit.

That being said, I would advise you to initially go for a short visit to experience the country on a firsthand basis. But one very important thing: it's not easy and never a good idea for a White 18 y.o. to venture out on their own into the unknown in any African country, Tanzania included. I must say you are just too young and sound very naïve. Dude, this is some seriously weird stuff, if it's for real.

Welcome to our peaceful country. IF you are CIA or FBI take care. Weare aware of these two organisations

As an American Citizen, you are allowed to stay in Tanzania for up to 90 days on a tourist visa (Which you can obtain on arrival at the airport.)

If you wish to stay longer than that, then you must apply for a residence/work permit, or maybe even a language student permit.

That being said, I would advise you to initially go for a short visit to experience the country on a firsthand basis. But one very important thing: it's not easy and never a good idea for a White 18 y.o. to venture out on their own into the unknown in any African country, Tanzania included. I must say you are just too young and sound very naïve. Dude, this is some seriously weird stuff, if it's for real.

ume sound american kuliko mtoa maada... nna wasiwasi na mtoa maada hana American voice kabisa

Wewe umekuwa Mmarekani tangu lini, ila mitandao hii anyway njoo mihogo yako tayari huku

I made a similar move from Canada to Tanzania a few years ago and can share some insights. First off, it’s important to connect with locals and expats who can provide on-the-ground advice and help you navigate daily life. Joining forums and social media groups specific to Tanzania can be really helpful for this.

Regarding the move itself, I used Three Movers, and they handled the logistics smoothly. The cost of moving from Canada to Tanzania ranged quite a bit, from about $4,100 to $19,500, depending on what you're bringing and the services you need. I ended up paying around the mid-range, and it was worth it for the peace of mind. For more detailed info on moving services and costs, you might find this link useful: Three Movers | Movers With Truck | 1,2,3 Guys Or More | Best Movers With Truck Near Me.