Hypocrisy is the audacity to preach integrity from a den of corruption!

Mag3

Platinum Member
May 31, 2008
Hypocrites get offended by the truth! Hypocrisy, at its finest, will protest things that don't affect them but will have excuses a mile long when it comes to their own discrepancies.

I'd rather be known as an honest sinner than a lying hypocrite for the only thing worse than a liar is a lying hypocrite. On the chessboard lies and hypocrisy don't last long.

Nevertheless, I respect all hypocrites near me for they make me wise, wise enough to differentiate between Friend and Foe! At the end of the day, real situations expose fake people.

...by courtesy of hypocrisy quotes

And now the Certificate of Hypocrisy is awarded to ...

Lying is just taking advantage of present time(s), situation and circumstances to hide the truth, yet it is risk in the future when those circumstances, time and situation have changed or no longer exist.

Hypocrites get offended by the truth! Hypocrisy, at its finest, will protest things that dont affect them but will have excuses a mile long when it comes to their own discrepancies.

I'd rather be known as an honest sinner than a lying hypocrite for the only thing worse than a liar is a lying hypocrite. On the chessboard lies and hypocrisy dont last long

Nevertheless, I respect all hypocrites near me for they make me wise, wise enough to differentiate between Friend and Foe! At the end of the day, real situations expose fake people.

...by courtesy of hypocisy quotes

Hapa kuna madini tuwekee kwa kiswahili tafadhari.

Hapa kuna madini tuwekee kwa kiswahili tafadhari.
Mada inaongelea kwa mfano chama cha wala rushwa kuwa na ujasiri wa kuhubiri uadilifu huku hewa ya oxygen inayokipa chama hicho uhai ni rushwa (kimejaa wala rushwa.)

Ignorance allied with power like CCM has over our lives is the most ferocious enemy we have fellow Tanzanians. Coupled to this if the fact that CCM appears to be completely ignorant of their ignorance.

Likewise the greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance but the illusion of knowledge and hence arrogance. The only thing more dangerous than ignorance is arrogance driven by the illusion of knowledge.

Hypocrites get offended by the truth! Hypocrisy, at its finest, will protest things that don't affect them but will have excuses a mile long when it comes to their own discrepancies.

I'd rather be known as an honest sinner than a lying hypocrite for the only thing worse than a liar is a lying hypocrite. On the chessboard lies and hypocrisy don't last long.

...by courtesy of hypocrisy quotes

Sure you nailed it on a fresh wound

Back
Top Bottom