Hydrogeological and Geophysical survey

Feb 27, 2022
For any one who can need a survey of Hydrogeological and Geophysical survey in Any angle of Country he/she can contact me +255742367096.

I'm specialized at Boreholes drilling Supervision and Geophysical survey by using Modern Equipments like LS 2 Resistivity Terameter, Magnetometer and PQWT TC-300M Measurements.

You're Most Welcome Members

Ndio nini mkuu,idadavue kidogo watu wengi tukuelewe huenda ni jambo zuri!Ila umeliweka kitaalamu mno kama vile tumesoma na wewe hayo!
For any one who can need a survey of Hydrogeological and Geophysical survey in Any angle of Country he/she can contact me +255742367096.

I'm specialized at Boreholes drilling Supervision and Geophysical survey by using Modern Equipments like LS 2 Resistivity Terameter, Magnetometer and PQWT TC-300M Measurements.

3D seismic survey for gas and oil exploration unaweza fanya?

Ndio nini mkuu,idadavue kidogo watu wengi tukuelewe huenda ni jambo zuri!Ila umeliweka kitaalamu mno kama vile tumesoma na wewe hayo!
Mkuu kwema nimeelezea mambo yanayohusiana na utafiti wa maji chini ya ardhi kwa kutumia vifaa vya kisasa pamoja na kuchimba visima.Ambapo nimeelezea kwa yeyote anayehitaji huduma mahali popote tunamfanyia at Friendly Cost.