Huyu Jenerali Ulimwengu Vipi?

It is time for writers of his calibre to stamp the mess directly to the president!!!
It was a good writings, with general comments and advice!!

It is very possible that what you think as mess, is exactly what he wanted it to be. If he thought it is a mess he would have cleaned it up, he does not do it simply because he likes it that way, and he does not like they way we talk about it.

It is very possible that what you think as mess, is exactly what he wanted it to be. If he thought it is a mess he would have cleaned it up, he does not do it simply because he likes it that way, and he does not like they way we talk about it.

Mkuu, unapatikana wapi nikununulie soda?

Ni wakati wa vijana kuutambua umuhimu wa watu kama hawa JU and Dr Slaa ni watu wenye hekima na ufahamu wa juu sana, vijana wangepata nafasi na kujifunza kutoka kwao, uwezo wa JU ktk kutoa mada na kuielezea ni mkubwa sana, tatizo la nchi yetu haihitaji watu kama hawa inahitaji watu kama kina makamba (minner thinkers) sio great thinkers!! Wisdom can build a house.. tatizo ni kwamba Raisi wetu hawezi kusoma mada za JU, wala usitarajie akasoma mada nzito kama hizo

Hata akisoma atazielewa mkwere wa watu??!!

Typical Management By Crisis(MBC)!...

Tunangoja litokee la kutokea ndipo tuanze kuunda tume, kusoma kwa mbwembwe salamu za pole etc!...

Can anyone tell me what so hard for the Government to take general and total action for the Universities that daily o into strikes...
Can one pal tell me, up to when will the TRL brethren wail with that agony?...
Will somebody narrate to me how come does the government keep keep promissing heavens on Dar City Transportation solution, considering those hell-like traffic JAMS!(otherwise tell me kama ni indication ya maendeleo..ha ha haaa)...
Is this Kilimo kwanza myth picking any step ahead, or it had in plan some hidden hands!...
Hivi wale waliotuhumiwa na rushwa kwenye kura za maoni kesi zao zimefikia wapi?...just curious!
Na yule mkubwa aliyemsafisha vijisenti na baadaye akaumbuliwa alishajiuzulu?...anasemaje?
Sitaongelea Dowans kwa muda huu, coz we are about to be heart-broken before midnight today!
Walisema kamba hukatika pabovu...Mukubwa, tusaidie kurekebisha pabovu!
Otherwise its time we had a Mukubwa imported from somewhere, donor country or so!,..maana hakuna mwenye uchungu na hii inji tena!.

JU is a good writer and author. I salute him.

In this article extracted from The East African, JU is actually sending a message to all those 'fake' GREAT LEADERS in Africa like Ben Ali of Tunisia to get prepared. JK is one of them!

What JU missed here was to tell JK direct to follow suit. What is happening in Tunisia is just a replica to what happened in Arusha recently. The Police killing of 2 innocent Tanzanians and 1 Kenyan during CHADEMA demonstration is quite similar to what is prevailing in Tunis,Tunisia and all over the country. Tunis Police force killed more than 100 innocent civilians which forced The Minister for Home Affairs to be fired. After just few days President Ben Ali also fleed away fearing for his life!

While the same is happening in Tanzania, the Government of CCM is just quite. No firing,no resignations,no apologizations from the Police force, no nothing. Life is carrying on as if nothing have happened in Arusha. Who cares!!What the Police force did in Arusha is their normal routines! Those killed were just bandits or thieves, they have no right to live in this peaceaful country of ours!!!!

The Police force in Tanzania are just fooling themselves! I challenge them to learn a very good lesson from Tunisia! The plain truth is to be revelead in a very near future! It's just a matter of time. We do expect in a very near future to see several firings or resignations from Vuai Nahodha,Minister for Home Affairs, IGP Mwema, Arusha RPC Adengenye, OCD Arusha Town and all Lance corparals who were last to shoot their bullets on the fateful day!

God bless Tanzania.

Typical Management By Crisis(MBC)!...

Tunangoja litokee la kutokea ndipo tuanze kuunda tume, kusoma kwa mbwembwe salamu za pole etc!...

Can anyone tell me what so hard for the Government to take general and total action for the Universities that daily o into strikes...
Can one pal tell me, up to when will the TRL brethren wail with that agony?...
Will somebody narrate to me how come does the government keep keep promissing heavens on Dar City Transportation solution, considering those hell-like traffic JAMS!(otherwise tell me kama ni indication ya maendeleo..ha ha haaa)...
Is this Kilimo kwanza myth picking any step ahead, or it had in plan some hidden hands!...
Hivi wale waliotuhumiwa na rushwa kwenye kura za maoni kesi zao zimefikia wapi?...just curious!
Na yule mkubwa aliyemsafisha vijisenti na baadaye akaumbuliwa alishajiuzulu?...anasemaje?
Sitaongelea Dowans kwa muda huu, coz we are about to be heart-broken before midnight today!
Walisema kamba hukatika pabovu...Mukubwa, tusaidie kurekebisha pabovu!
Otherwise its time we had a Mukubwa imported from somewhere, donor country or so!,..maana hakuna mwenye uchungu na hii inji tena!.

mkuu?

We are heading to this series of episodes in no time...actually we are currently halfway to it!
Jenerali is a wise person, and he has seen alot to that age!...Chembe na chembe mkate huwa.

Where i dont actually figure-out is this silence by the Mkubwa!...I even question myself if at all he is in the country!

God Help!
Autopilot has been engaged, he might be enjoying somewhere
11_09_hmaerh.jpg

Hivi rais huwa anasoma makala anazoandikiwa na Jenerali?

i dont think ana time he is very busy kuongoza watanzania na washauri wake wakimsaidia kutatua mambo meeengi ya nchi hii kama vile kilimo kwanza, kufungua ghala la mbolea, kufungua shule msoga,kwenda kwa birthday za viongozi wa zamani,kutoa hotuba za kila mwezi, na kukutana na mabalozi wa nci za nje na kupokea hati zao na kwenda msoga almost every weekend! hat kama wewe you will be tired!

The heading used gave me a chilly feeling but made me open the post even faster!

General has said it wisely. I completely agree. Now its time for him to be direct and straight. He must say it and plaster it on JK's face. And CCM must be told.

We dont have time to waste talking in parables. Jenerali is better placed to get this message across. I remember his long letter which I replied in part. If he can write another one and personally deliver it then he will do great service to Tanzania our beloved country.
And definitely loose Tanzania's citizenship!

Leo, akizindua mpango wa pili wa elimu ya sekondari, JK kasema nchi ambayo watu wake hawana elimu haitaweza kuendelea.

My take
nadhani aliandikiwa hiyo hotuba na alipokuwa anaisoma hakujua alichokuwa anasema kina uhusiano gani na migomo ya vyuo vikuu na ubora duni wa elimu ya tz

kwa hiyo kama ameshindwa kuielewa hotuba rahisi aliyoandikiwa, Hana uwezo wa kusoma wala kuelewa andiko la JU lililoandikwa kwa kiingereza kigumu

kwanini JU asigombanie uraisi tu......?

Kwa kawaida, wachambuzi wa mambo (philosophers) siyo viongozi wazuri na pia huwa hawapendi kuongoza. Wanatakiwa wawepo kwenye jamii kushauri na kukosoa.

Rejea kitabu cha Mwalimu Nyerere, Uongozi Wetu na Hatima ya Nchi Yetu

Kiongozi,
Naona nimekustua na comment yngu.,.isikutishe.
All i was trying to express was my anger over the tendency of the people with power, and rensponsibility just relaxing while citizens cry with varying life-hurdles!
Iam trying to digest JU's mail which has taken me to the depths of the alien world...am actually pissed off by these big stones who are busy ripping-off the country, leaving the country into shambles.

Kiongozi,
Naona nimekustua na comment yngu.,.isikutishe.
All i was trying to express was my anger over the tendency of the people with power, and rensponsibility just relaxing while citizens cry with varying life-hurdles!
Iam trying to digest JU's mail which has taken me to the depths of the alien world...am actually pissed off by these big stones who are busy ripping-off the country, leaving the country into shambles.

PJ, ni kweli nilihisi magnitude ya maumivu uliyonayo. hebu msome babu yetu Chinua Achebe hapa chini uone kama tz kuna tofauti.

What can Nigeria do to live up the promise of its postcolonial dream? First, we will have to find a way to do away with the present system of political godfatherism. This archaic practice allows a relative handful of wealthy men - many of them half-baked, poorly educated thugs - to sponsor their chosen candidates and push them right through to the desired political position, bribing, threatening and, on occasion, murdering any opposition in the process.

Source: Chinua Achebe, New York, 15 January 2011

Mkuu,
I thought we were the only country with such miserable system of godfatherism.
There is this old-chap who once said...NOT YET UHURU. Sasa kama kuna ambaye hakuelewa wakati huo na aone kwa macho sasa...
Gurudumu hope u heard moarners few days a go singing... FREEDOM IS COMING TOMORROW,..i think they were right...We have to join forces, part our pc's, and usher a new era by immitating our fellow Tunisians!...kwani ugumu uko wapi?...uwoga wetu umasikini wetu.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom