Hubble Reveals Scientific evidence about God

Makanyaga

JF-Expert Member
Sep 28, 2007
Hubble Reveals Scientific evidence about God
headerbar.jpg
"That deep emotional conviction of the presence of a Superior reasoning power, which is revealed in the incomprehensible universe, forms my idea of God" - Albert Einstein
Hubble Reveals Creation by an Awe-Inspiring Power makes an intellectually compelling case that the order of the universe was a planned, rather than a random action. It is a four-time award winning book that will captivate you as it takes you to the core of our very existence confirming your belief in God! It is based on the discoveries of the Hubble telescope over the past two decades and takes you on an awe-inspiring journey revealing how Hubble has captured the Greatest Cinematic Drama in human history; the creation of an Awe-Inspiring universe, confirming what both Einstein and Newton concluded about our Universe!
Since Galileo turned his telescope to the night sky, man has been embarked upon an insatiable quest to the stars (as though being drawn by some invisible force) seeking the answers to questions raised by the prophet Isaiah over two millennia ago.
While this book is not about religion, it uncovers an ancient text found in the Dead Sea Scrolls (biblical scrolls discovered in a cave near the Dead Sea between 1947 and 1956) where there is recorded a Divine Invitation to investigate the stars. This invitation has been extended to all of humanity, to find an equal to the One who created all the stars. Twenty four hundred years before the invention of the telescope, these words were recorded and give us greater reasons today than ever before to investigate their implications.
"To whom will you compare me? Who is my equal?" asks the Holy One. "Look up into the heavens. Who created all the stars? He brings them out like an army, one after another, calling each by its name. Because of his great power and incomparable strength, not a single one is missing." - Isaiah 40:25, 26 - 732 BCE
Through this fully illustrated book, you will learn how Man's insatiable quest to the stars has now culminated in filming the Grandest Cinematic Drama in human history, and that nothing comes into existence void of imagination. This book presents the scientific facts discovered by Hubble; facts that reveal a scientific foot print, of an Incomprehensibly Powerful Creator that Isaiah could know of only through inspiration!

headerbar.jpg

The Purpose behind Hubble Reveals Creation
The intent of this book is to inspire its reader, by showing in detail how the discoveries made by the Hubble telescope clearly confirm that God created the Universe. If you're not 100% satisfied after reading it, you may return it for a full refund with no questions asked!

Tell a friend about the book:
headerbar.jpg

What people are saying about this book!

"Hutchins makes an intellectually compelling case that the order of the universe was a planned, rather than a random action."
- Eric Hoffer Book Award committee
headerbar.jpg
"This work is brilliant in so many ways. It is the first book that I have seen to truly take you on a journey of the space around us. It is an eye-opener that penetrates your very being in knowing that we are not here by accident and it reaffirms the knowledge that there is a lot more going on than we could ever imagine and none of it is happening by accident. I am a firm believer that there is a God and that He has and does create everything, this book only confirmed my deepest knowledge of this fact, outstanding. I recommend this book for everyone, young and old. It will change and enlarge the way you think of your world, your universe and beyond. Excellent job Mr. Hutchins, thank you for giving this work to us. Very highly recommended."
- Shirley Johnson, MidWest Book Review
headerbar.jpg

"I am reading your book: 'Hubble Reveals Creation by an Awe-Inspiring Power'... Fantastic... My life is being transformed. Thanks"
- Marv & Vernie McAnear
headerbar.jpg

"This book is 'Stunning' and full of thought provoking images and writings that will change your life and the way you look at life. You cannot walk away from this book without believing that there is a True GRAND DESIGNER of the universe. Paul Hutchins book: 'HUBBLE REVEALS CREATION by an Awe-Inspiring Power'...WOW!!!!"
- FS

Source: http://www.hubblerevealscreation.com/?gclid=CLz83uXzkbICFaTHtAod734Aiw
headerbar.jpg

spacer.gif

Back
Top Bottom