HTML Lessons - I

Ramthods

JF-Expert Member
Jun 2, 2009
Hey!

I hope all is well out there!

Way back after I had started a thread looking for web developers not older than 25, I received a couple of PM's from good friends asking if I could help teach them how to craft Nice Looking websites in a nutshell. As a good friend, I responded "Yes".

Yah!, I know I made a promise and it's been a while now. Probably some of you guys could be asking yourself what happened with me!! - But no worries now, I just want to let you know that I always keep my promises.

Before we do anything, we first have to have a good grasp of HTML itself. We all know (I guess), that web designing is more about HTML, if you like working as a front end developer like me. In this lesson, we are going to delve inside html, and see what magics are in there.

There are also going to be several tutorial series coming in different threads. To make sure you follow me correctly, I am going to number them in sequence and call this one HTML Lessons I.

Where to start now?

First, I want everyone to be on the same page. That means we all need to have same basics so that there are no jargons. Since I said we are starting with HTML, I have linked a book with this post. Follow the link at the bottom to download the book. I love this book and have learned a lot through it, hope you do as well.

For those of you interested, go through the book and grasp basic html knowledge.
Note: I won't be teaching rudimentary skills here, but will be replying to your questions if you stuck somewhere instead.

This thread (and all to come) is simply meant to help you teach yourself HTML. But I understand sometimes there are concepts that may not be clear. If you stumble upon one of them, post your question here for help.

Till then!

Ram

Link: RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting