How to remove a write protection on a flash disk

HackerK

May 19, 2016
Hello Guys...
Am having trouble to remove a write protection on my flash drive.
I have tried changing the attributes, modifying the registry to 0...so if there is anyone who knows any other way of doing it plz help me..
Thanks

I have attached the snips of the device when opened by the file explorer.

Hello Guys...
Am having trouble to remove a write protection on my flash drive.
I have tried changing the attributes, modifying the registry to 0...so if there is anyone who knows any other way of doing it plz help me..
Thanks

I have attached the snips of the device when opened by the file explorer.
Firstly stop reading old tricks from google, working with attributes or registry most of the tricks 're only just for the purpose of education, ndio maana actually unakuta ni nonsense, hazifanyi chochote.
i would like to know unatumia flash drive ya aina gani.

Firstly stop reading old tricks from google, working with attributes or registry most of the tricks 're only just for the purpose of education, ndio maana actually unakuta ni nonsense, hazifanyi chochote.
San disk Bro #snipa snipa

So what ur telling me there are many tricks and do differ from one drive to another..so plz help me we those I haven't mentioned .

So what ur telling me there are many tricks and do differ from one drive to another..so plz help me we those I haven't mentioned .
Chinese tend to buy small size USB/SD CARD drive, n then they try to manipulate the actual bonafide chipset of flash/sd card drive so after that, they'll be able to force your drive to read more size than the expected one. later on they sell with cheapest price to third world countries with a huge number of computer illiterate people like Tanzania.

Problems like this always arise due to the corruption of firmware of the drive itself, no matter how much time you'll spend googling n return here to torture people with those words you'll found on google, the solution for this problem will remain in the manufacture side, not you, yes i mean you, who will always end up playing with software n not the hardware of your flash pen drive.

Your warranty will be the only man to help you in this situation, if you still own it (assuming you buy it from a certain shop), go and return it to them, tell em your drive is fucking with write protection, cuz REGEDIT will always end you up you in time wastage, even DOS command too. I've used to play around with Kingstone drive, San Disk drive n many many more with the same problem like this, i dono remember actually how old i was back then, to be more precise a young boy, coz it was unforgettable time in ma life, only because it was the actually time i were used to spend on google.
A time will come, when we all will be able to invest our own technology to overcome different problems like this, though i don't know if i shall be alive when this happening or my grandson will reminiscent it, just only because always i believe that, White people hide advanced technology to us, n i will keep on believing this to the grave.

Next time remember to buy original flash drive, coz problems like this on original drive is very rare, forget about the price, but the problem with us people from Tanzania is that, we always underweight Data, we don't care much about Data loss.

snipa 2016

Chinese tend to buy small size USB/SD CARD drive, n then they try to manipulate the actual bonafide chipset of flash/sd card drive so after that, they'll be able to force your drive to read more size than the expected one. later on they sell with cheapest price to third world countries with a huge number of computer illiterate people like Tanzania.

Problems like this always arise due to the corruption of firmware of the drive itself, no matter how much time you'll spend googling n return here to torture people with those words you'll found on google, the solution for this problem will remain in the manufacture side, not you, yes i mean you, who will always end up playing with software n not the hardware of your flash pen drive.

Your warranty will be the only man to help you in this situation, if you still own it (assuming you buy it from a certain shop), go and return it to them, tell em your drive is fucking with write protection, cuz REGEDIT will always end you up you in time wastage, even DOS command too. I've used to play around with Kingstone drive, San Disk drive n many many more with the same problem like this, i dono remember actually how old i was back then, to be more precise a young boy, coz it was unforgettable time in ma life, only because it was the actually time i were used to spend on google.
A time will come, when we all will be able to invest our own technology to overcome different problems like this, though i don't know if i shall be alive when this happening or my grandson will reminiscent it, just only because always i believe that, White people hide advanced technology to us, n i will keep on believing this to the grave.

Next time remember to buy original flash drive, coz problems like this on original drive is very rare, forget about the price, but the problem with us people from Tanzania is that, we always underweight Data, we don't care much about Data loss.

snipa 2016
Understood man....thanks

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom