Home of AC Milan, Official Thread

🚨 Paul Pogba will request the same €12m-a-year salary as he has now at Manchester United at any potential new club.

However, as he is joining on a free transfer, he wants a signing on bonus for himself and his agent, Mino Raiola.

(Source: MARCA)

🚨 Paul Pogba will request the same €12m-a-year salary as he has now at Manchester United at any potential new club.

However, as he is joining on a free transfer, he wants a signing on bonus for himself and his agent, Mino Raiola.

Fiorentina owe a big apology to Stefano Pioli
Posted on November 12, 2021 by Rossonero

AC Milan will be facing Fiorentina in their next match. A return to the past for coach Stefano Pioli who guided the Viola for two years.
AC Milan are leading Serie A with 32 points after 12 rounds. The Rossoneri share the first spot on the table together with Napoli while Inter are following with seven points behind. AC Milan’s upcoming match will be at Fiorentina away from San Siro.

Fiorentina vs Milan will in fact be a return to the past for Stefano Pioli. The Italian was coaching Fiorentina for two years before resigning after continuous problems with the Fiorentina management claiming he was forced to take such a decision after his abilities were put into question.

“I was forced to make this decision. My professional and, above all, human abilities have been questioned“, said Pioli at that time. Former Fiorentina player Daniele Amerini returned to the matter while discussing the upcoming match between the two clubs.

“I don’t think Milan will suffer the high pace of Fiorentina because the Rossoneri play with so much intensity, almost like an English team. On the contrary, I believe that we should apologize to Stefano Pioli because in Florence we may have underestimated him”, said Amerini.

Fortunately things turned out for better for Stefano. A few months latter he joined AC Milan and guided the club towards their first Champions League qualification in many years. Now the aim is to finally win the Scudetto.

📰@Gazzetta_it: Junior #Messias has recovered as well, he is available for now. #Romagnoli and #Castillejo still need some time. It is not clear if they will make it until the match against #Fiorentina. https://t.co/4V8a9hhzu7

E20620D7-0E93-4FCF-96F0-FA54A6ACE07C.jpeg
DF063E23-E251-4B46-A6B5-156070BAC48E.jpeg
26D1DF5A-94B0-48FD-A86D-9ACD56063290.jpeg
4950EBDB-A4E5-41C6-8603-F7CD79A19B77.jpeg
C8EC8F49-8A45-4EEA-BD03-30496F361583.jpeg
D21B4A2B-223F-48B5-A677-E1BECF3C58DF.jpeg
81980DCF-97DC-4DE1-9D91-EE7FCD5913ED.jpeg

🚨@Inter registered the largest loss ever reported by a @SerieA club last season. @juventusfc have more than doubled their loss mainly due to poor player trading results. @acmilan managed to halve their loss thanks to the positive sporting performance and cost saving strategy.
492EAA4C-5D4A-452E-8176-89BDA50CDCDF.jpeg

Real Madrid could try and terminate Brahim Diaz’s loan at AC Milan early but the fantastic relationship between the two clubs should mean there are no problems, a report claims.
The playmaker joined on an initial season-long loan last season and it was renewed as a two-year loan over the summer meaning he should be at the Rossoneri until at least 2023. According to what is being reported by Calciomercato.it, Real Madrid head coach Carlo Ancelotti is following Brahim’s growth with great interest.

The Rossoneri do not actually have an option to buy included as part of the loan as per the source. This is a choice that both Real and the player made, as Brahim pushed to return to the San Siro but his big dream is to succeed with Los Blancos.
Relations between the two teams are fantastic and should Madrid need to do so, terminating the loan one year in advance would not be a problem. Milan still hope to be able to discuss an option to buy, but it is highly unlikely that they will be able to obtain one.

Mino Raiola about Donnarumma & Navas competition: “I don’t know if it’s a problem, but I’m sure about how this PSG goalkeepers situation will end up. And it’s gonna end up well for Donnarumma. It will take time and patience, it will be resolved”, he said to TMW. 🇫🇷🇮🇹 #PSG

📰 @qn_lanazione: Ibrahimovic has told #ACMilan management that Vlahovic should be his long-term heir

sempremilan.com/ibrahimovic-mi… #SempreMilan

🎙️ Mattia #Caldara to Cronache di Spogliatoio: "I was nervous the day they presented me to AC Milan. It was also the day of Gonzalo Higuaín. I didn't know where they were taking me, the team manager gave me a shirt and I asked, "What should I do? Sign it?" https://t.co/gtOXn1zCP3

Done Deal and confirmed! Stefano #Pioli will extend his contract with #ACMilan until 2024 (€3M/year + add-ons). Scheduled the official signing in the next days. #transfers

#ACMilan are in talks with the agent of Alberto #Moleiro (born in 2003). The young talent of #LasPalmas has a release clause by €10M, but #Rossoneri and his agent are working to try to reach an agreement with a lower price. #transfers

🚨 Milan will have a scheduled meeting with Mino Raiola to talk about Alessio Romagnoli’s contract [current one expires in 2022]. Still no updates on Kessie’s side

[@FabrizioRomano] https://t.co/1NbzycOu7P

🚨 Ibrahimovic and Milan will meet at the beginning of 2022 when the January window is over to discuss his contract extension until 2023. If his fitness level remains as it currently is going forward signing the renewal deal will be only a formality

[@Gazzetta_it] https://t.co/UoaYQglv2h

Mario Balotelli dreams of a return to the Italy squad for the World Cup play-offs in March and admits he has spoken to Roberto Mancini lately: ‘I’d return from Turkey by foot.’ football-italia.net/balotelli-drea… #Balotelli #ITA #Italy #Calcio #Azzurri

Back
Top Bottom