HIV: I need your help

sleyum2

Sep 6, 2017
I hope you are doing well and heloing people i need your help last night was chating to my cousi brother and he was diagnosed since 2014 hiv possitive and when am talking with him the speck of his saliva get inside my tongue and eye so now am scared and he Viral load detected so now am stop having sex with my wife becouse she is pregnant what should i do and am 28 yrs old dont know much about hiv all i know is hiv passed through unprotected sex includind mother to unborn child and during breast feeding and sharing injection for drugs also hiv cannot spread through,
Air
water
casual contact
urine
feces
saliva
tears,
coughing and sneeze even with saliva comes out from infected person,

but the virus was found in that body fluids in a low level which cannot transmite the virus ,
mu think is hiv is pread through 4 bodily fluids such as
blood
vaginal fluids
cum
pre cum
rectal fluids

othe fluids such as,

the brain and
the spinal code
born joints and unborn baby and other body fluis contain blood.

so why today i ask the dr at VCT about my exposure to my cousin living with hiv saliva in my mouth not kiss or anything jus the speck of spittle and ask me to take pep?
also to were condoms until 3 months ro ne sure but this all world will be high with the virus,
please anser me soon aftee you get this message

love you all and your answer will help me to educate my family about this stigma of hiv.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Hapo jamaa alijuwa na binamu yake lakin wakati wanongea tembe ya mate ikaingia mdani yadomo wake n binamu yake ni muathirika sasa vct wamemuambia yupo kwenye hatati ya kupata vvu aanze pep.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Acha uoga kjana...mate yenyewe kitonye tu kimekurukia.

Juliana haiambukizwi kwa mate ila damu tu.
Na hata na hivyo juliana sikuhizi ni matokeo ya lifestyle ya mtu tu. Kama hujijali lazma u test + tu. Kula vizuri chakula na matunda tu na kupumzika vyema hutaipata ngoma.

Juliana iliwatesa watu enzi za 80 to early 2000's ila sikuhizi wala hata sio kitu cha kukunyima usingizi. We endelea na maisha yako tu kama kawaida kama ilipangwa uupate utaupata tu huwezi ukwepa.

Mate, machozi na mkojo haviwezi ambkiza HIV maana vinakuna na conctration ndogo ya viral. Ila izo fluid zinaweza kuwa effectivly incase mtu kama viralload yake iko high. Mfano kama atumi ART(Arvs). Ila kama una wasiwasi unaweza kwnda hosptal yoyote CTC uta fanya screening ya HIV kama ni -ve uta anzishiwa PEP( post exposure prophylaxis) kwa siku 28. Then ata rudi pima baada ya miezi 3 kama PEP itakuwa ime fell kwa maana kuwa kapata maambukizi ataanza antiretroviral treatment(ART). Kama kuna kitu huja helewa waruhusiwa kuuliza.

sasa kwann umeamua kuandika kiingereza cha namna hii daaah kweli ungejiandikia tu kiswahili

Back
Top Bottom