Here We Go Again...Zebra Crossing

Mo-TOWN

JF-Expert Member
Oct 11, 2010
I had a dream...of the zebra crossing rule coming into effect in Arusha. The new road from phillips all the way to Arusha Meat would have about dozens of traffic officers read to stop and fine drivers who don't stop at the zebra crossings for 1 minute as provided in the act . You have been warned.

Ok also mention our bicycle rules pls,go to sleep dream again.

Rules are rules everywhere.

I had a dream...of the zebra crossing rule coming into effect in Arusha. The new road from phillips all the way to Arusha Meat would have about dozens of traffic officers read to stop and fine drivers who don't stop at the zebra crossings for 1 minute as provided in the act . You have been warned.
Walituondolea Road License tukachekelea, sasa kusimama dk 1 kila Zebra Cross hata kama hakuna mtu ndio nini? so kama natokea Tengeru kwenda Ngaramtoni ni muda kiasi gani nitaupoteza barabarani? wenye magari tumeshafanywa viwanda vya kuingiza mapato.....

Hao zebra mbona mjini sijawahi kuwaona? Huyo zebra akivuka sehemu ingine kugogwa halali?

Jamani chonde chonde, kama upo Arusha, heshimu sheria mpya ya Kivuko cha waenda kwa miguu (Zebra Crossing) kuwe kuna mtu anavuka au hakuna mtu lazima usimame dk 1 ndio uendelee na safari yako.

They have failed to deal with cyclists cycling without lights at night leading to hundreds of accidents

Jamani chonde chonde, kama upo Arusha, heshimu sheria mpya ya Kivuko cha waenda kwa miguu (Zebra Crossing) kuwe kuna mtu anavuka au hakuna mtu lazima usimame dk 1 ndio uendelee na safari yako.

Basi waondoe haya matuta maana ni uharibifu wa magari na njia yenyewe

Back
Top Bottom