Henry Kissinger on CCN tonight in Fareed Zakariah

Henry Kissinger on CCN tonight in Fareed Zakariah

Andrew Nyerere

JF-Expert Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2008
Posts
3,007
Reaction score
2,469
Dr. Henry Kissinger will appear tonight on the CNN Fareed Zakariah,at 20.00 hours London time,which,I think,is 22:00 hours Dar es Salaam.
By the way,Henry Kissinger is a robotic counterfeit. He was taken-out in a head-on collision between his plane and another after leaving the speeches,etc.,to honour the death of another Rockefeller-after he had participated in the death of all the Rockefeller boys.
Since direct instructions and how-to for great involvements such as Kuwait,Iraq,Somalia,etc.,were set forth by Kissinger Associates-we have to assume that Henry knows of that which he speaks.
I think it is clear what I am writing here. Kissinger died a long time ago. This gentleman who is going to be speaking tonight is not the Kissinger who stopped the Vietnam War. He is a robotoid,a replica. Also,the Rockefeller boys,David Rockefeller who controls medication in the world is a replica. Makes you wonder what happens to world leaders when they go to get treated in these wonderful hospitals.
Do you know what happened to Nixon during Watergate? Nixon refused to resign. Then,the Chairman of the Joints Chief of Staff sent a message to all US Cmmanders aroung the World. The message read,’’ As soon as you receive this message,you must stop obeying the orders of the President of the United States’’ And then Nixon resigned.
I wish every one a Happy New Year,and I hope you watch Fareed Zakariah tonight.
 
Dr. Henry Kissinger
will appear tonight on the CNN Fareed Zakariah,at 20.00 hours London
time,which,I think,is 22:00 hours Dar es Salaam.
By the way,Henry Kissinger is a robotic counterfeit. He was
taken-out in a head-on collision between his plane and another after
leaving the speeches,etc.,to honour the death of another
Rockefeller-after he had participated in the death of all the
Rockefeller boys.
Since direct instructions and how-to for great involvements such as
Kuwait,Iraq,Somalia,etc.,were set forth by Kissinger Associates-we have
to assume that Henry knows of that which he speaks.
I think it is clear what I am writing here. Kissinger died a long
time ago. This gentleman who is going to be speaking tonight is not the
Kissinger who stopped the Vietnam War. He is a robotoid,a replica.
Also,the Rockefeller boys,David Rockefeller who controls medication in
the world is a replica. Makes you wonder what happens to world leaders
when they go to get treated in these wonderful hospitals.
Do you know what happened to Nixon during Watergate? Nixon refused to
resign. Then,the Chairman of the Joints Chief of Staff sent a message
to all US Cmmanders aroung the World. The message read,’’ As soon as you
receive this message,you must stop obeying the orders of the President
of the United States’’ And then Nixon resigned.
I wish every one a Happy New Year,and I hope you watch Fareed
Zakariah tonight.

Huyu Kissinger, German-born boy, namkubari sana...
 
CTN hawakuonyesha CNN jana,kwa hiyo I did not see the programme.
 
Mkuu Massayi77... Ni kweli huyu German-Boy ana roho mbaya SANA, lakini alikuwa very STRATEGIC kwenye mambo mengi ya USA, ukisoma historia yake, kwa kweli ameisaidia sana US, hata kuangua kwa USSR na kumalizika kwa vita baridi, alitoa mchango mkubwa sana... he was a real CIA AGENT...
 
Back
Top Bottom