genipap New Member Joined Jan 29, 2012 Posts 1 Reaction score 0 Jan 29, 2012 #1 I would like to congratulate JF, really ur in the next level. iPhone application totally awesome! I am proud to B a Tanzanian. Keep up the good work I do appreciate the work done. Attachments image.jpg 147.2 KB · Views: 23
I would like to congratulate JF, really ur in the next level. iPhone application totally awesome! I am proud to B a Tanzanian. Keep up the good work I do appreciate the work done.
Mshume Kiyate JF-Expert Member Joined Feb 27, 2011 Posts 6,764 Reaction score 908 Jan 30, 2012 #2 Karibu jf
Katavi Platinum Member Joined Aug 31, 2009 Posts 42,099 Reaction score 12,928 Jan 30, 2012 #3 Karibu..
WA-UKENYENGE JF-Expert Member Joined Oct 1, 2011 Posts 2,918 Reaction score 1,236 Jan 30, 2012 #4 karibu sana!! Read also the Forum rules, usijekosa uhondo siku moja kwa kitu kidogo.
Ulimakafu JF-Expert Member Joined Mar 18, 2011 Posts 31,867 Reaction score 13,846 Jan 30, 2012 #5 Karibu sana JF.