Chimama Member Joined Jan 4, 2012 Posts 43 Reaction score 13 Jan 4, 2012 #1 Hi JF members. I have just joined this forum of great thinkers after being a guest for quiet sometime. I admire the way you use facts & logical arguments to agree or disagree. Well, Happy New Year to you all.
Hi JF members. I have just joined this forum of great thinkers after being a guest for quiet sometime. I admire the way you use facts & logical arguments to agree or disagree. Well, Happy New Year to you all.
Ulimakafu JF-Expert Member Joined Mar 18, 2011 Posts 31,862 Reaction score 13,845 Jan 4, 2012 #2 Karibu sana JF.Kinywaji mkuu?
TUKUTUKU JF-Expert Member Joined Sep 14, 2010 Posts 11,763 Reaction score 4,047 Jan 4, 2012 #3 Karibu sana JF!
Michael Amon JF-Expert Member Joined Dec 22, 2008 Posts 8,769 Reaction score 3,649 Jan 4, 2012 #4 Thank you. I wish the same to you and welcome to JF the home of great thinkers
Erickb52 JF-Expert Member Joined Oct 31, 2010 Posts 18,559 Reaction score 11,496 Jan 4, 2012 #6 Karibu sana JF