Has Magufuli totally failed or needs more chance?

All opportunied are banned through huge tax imposes on everything you can do
Now I can see your problem. The issue is not Magufuli then, it is you who does not know why you should pay tax.

Please find tax experts, they will help you to get used to tax and sell your items at reasonable price while paying tax.

If you continue with that mind you are going no where in this world, you are simply poor forever.

They" might ask you to run, the time you turn your back on them" They pull the trigger...!

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

The economy is paralysed how can you explore the opportunities out of paralysed economy?
My fried in every problem there is opportunity. The moment your crying here there mamy people do nicd busenees and they pay tax.

You do not utilize your brain, I think your using Eyes to look into economic opportunities or you simply read politicians writings to make decision.

My friend with this mind, you are poor forever, do expect to be rich anywhere. Intelligent business men are roughing at you. There are so many opportunities in Tanzania.

Sometimes you have to use your brain. One of the functions of any government is to pave the way for opportunities to flourish but on contray this fake government has made all macro economic factors not working propery/effectively and efficiently.
Yes. but it does not restrict other people to pave ways and come up with ideas that can make them rich.

Double kick zimeanza kufanya kazi..! Serikali zingezuia hizi pombe zinawaharibu vijana jamani..Loh...!

My fried in every problem there is opportunity. The moment your crying here there mamy people do nicd busenees and they pay tax.
You do not utilize your brain, I think your using Eyes to look into economic opportunities or you simply read politicians writings to make decision.
My friend with this mind, you are poor forever, do expect to be rich anywhere. Intelligent business men are roughing at you. There are so many opportunities in Tanzania.
Unemployment rate in tanzania is 67% according to IMF.

This implies that no market at all in whatsoever bussineas one can make.

Consumption or purchasing power by leople has gone down. That's why small bussiness have shut down

So what..!!! Stupid!! Go Head with ur hatred..why are telling us your nonsense..? Dont generalize your personal conflict with the public...i say dont....! Stupid

You mean no exportation and importation at all.

Hakili za mjumbe wa mtaa hizi.
Hehehehe wanadhani watanzania woote hawana akili, wao ndio wana akili zaidi...wasi wa underestimate watanzania that much..wana akili kuliko anavyofikiri

Hate begins with yourself. You have failed to explore opportunity instead you are blaming some one who does not even know you.
Can you think of opportunities and make your life better.
Go and do exportation of various commodities and you will enjoy. Don't expect politicians to make your life better.
Pua a yu? Utawezaje usipowezeshwa?
Kama leo kuanza tu biashara ukaisajili 90% ya faida inachukuliwa kupitia kodi,sevisi levyi, bisinesi laisence, n.k n.k

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Unemployment rate in tanzania is 67% acvirding to Imf. This impliea that no market at all in whatsoever bussineas one can make. Consumption or purchasing power by leople has gone down. That's why small bussiness have shut down
Hahahah i doubt your reasoning capacity..can you tell us the statistics of unemployment rate in the USA.., India, South Africa, Nigeria and compare with Tanzania..? Give us the details..because you have to know, no research no right to speak...Shut UP..!

God allowed satan to torment his righteous Man Job once for a while.
Dont worry brother this is satan time, but it wont last long!

Don't lie to yourself my fellow Tanzanian
Transformation period hahahhh you must be joking.....
What about the killings, assassination attempts, kidnappings, tortures and tortured etc is this what will lead Tz somewhere someplace admirable?? Pleaseee
Think cool for the sake of our Country !
Wewe unasema nini amepigwa risasi JFK lije kuwa lile dalali lenu .

I wonder why does our president hate being told the truth whilst he's merely a mankind whose ways are also imperfect just like others.

He does good and bad deeds besides,I will be an hypocrite if I will say that, since he came in power he has done nothing, No! in some parts he did good.

But there are some many parts which he has completely failed and still he wants to coerce to get upheld by all people.

It's very much clear that if you attempt to oppose him publicly you will end up either being shot by unknown men and or going missed.

Ben Saanane is nowhere to be found since he went missing, and before his disappearance he received an intimidation SMS from a man whose name was identified as Emmanuel Joseph,though he reported the matter to the Police, but the Police neglected his lamentation until he went missing.

A big number of public workers have been fired and no any replacement to their positions has been made ever since.

That has rendered the toughest circulation of money in the country,in such a way that business closure is prevailing day to day,and most of business men including me,have moved to other countries so as to find the green investment pasture wherein they are profiting.

"Money should be scarce, but should not be too scarce ",this is an economy slogan.

Today in Tanzania, money is too scarce and less valued.

When opponents raise their voices to tell the government to fix up the current hard situation in the country, they end up in cells or totally subject themselves to death, like Ansbert Ngurumo who recently fled to Finland to seek safe haven after unknown assassins sought to devour his life.

For how long will we stay with this situation?

That's why the spiritual leaders have sent an epistle to the government in which they cited Democracy and economy as the major issues which the government should work upon.

If change will not be made in his governance,Magufuli will have to opt to leave office democratically for the good of our country .

To me Magufuli leadership is the practical lesson to Tanzanians, that when electing our leaders in the future we have to take it seriouslƴ!
With exception of those benefing direct in his beauracracy, others in one way or the other have been negatively affected his decisions and policies!
Unfortunately the man openly enjoys the suffering of his people.
Let people learn in a harɗ way, may be we will speak the same language!

Which money do you imply? Money from drug traffickers or dealers or none existence employees or false seminars / workshops and meetings or import / custom tax dodgers?
We are in a Transformation and Renaissance period. We need to be patient like a vulture because sooner than later we will be somewhere someplace admirable! Play cool!
Do think hivi vitu Hakuna. Kaabarabara ya morogoro and see how government staff are running up and down to attend seminars and meetings in Moro and Dar. Drugs still there, is only strategies changed and investment are not done in Tz or waiting for 5 years kwa sababu they know exactly after 5 or 7 years Tz will have another president and all that Magufuli has put in place will no longer work. Na hii ni kwa sababu we don't have clear strategy as a nation rather as a person. What JK or Mkapa has started never finished rather stopped after the next president amekuwa madarakani

Back
Top Bottom