Nov 9, 2006
Gavana has reported a post.

Reason:
Impeccable EVIDENCE, MUHAM-MAD PBUH WAS GAY
Forum: Dini/Imani
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: Muse A Muse
Original Content:
Moham-mad was gay. I have fought bears upon the mountainside and smote them down with my mighty powers. I fear no mortal man nor stupid muslim.

Definitions:
Gay - A man or a god in man form that is homosexual or has arousing homosexual desires.
Homosexual - Sexually attracted to members of your own sex

Evidence for Moham-mad being a gay:

1. Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 52 :: Hadith 143
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
The Prophet said to Abu Talha, "Choose one of your boy servants to serve me in my expedition to Khaibar." So, Abu Talha took me letting me ride behind him while I was a boy nearing the age of puberty. I used to serve Allah's Apostle when he stopped to rest. I heard him saying repeatedly, "O Allah! I seek refuge with You from distress and sorrow, from helplessness and laziness, from miserliness and cowardice, from being heavily in debt and from being overcome by men."

SOURCE: http://www.quranexplorer.com...

For it was narrated by Fatimah Bint Asad, the mother of Ali" may Allah be pleased with her" who related that when she gave birth to her son, it was the prophet who named him Ali and the prophet spat in Ali's mouth THEN ALLOWED HIM TO SUCK ON HIS TONGUE till he fell asleep.

SOURCE: Syrian Biography of Muhammad written by Al-Amin Al-Mamoun, Chapter Title: "The first people to believe in the prophet.

So as my opponent can clearly see, Moham-mad was not only gay, but he was a disgusting pervert. Additionally he was both gay and straight and thus can also be considered bisexual. Need more proof that he was a pervert? Do we have any muslims in the audience that still face doubt?

Ungekuwa una akili ungetafakari nilichokushauri kuliko kuleta hasira, but its ok. some of us understand how some minds operate.

wewe tatizo lako mpaka sasa sijalielewa bado hebu liseme? Ungekuwa na akili pia ungenishauri kwa kuni PM lakini mpk sasa sijaona ushauri unaouzungumzia.

Status
Not open for further replies.