Good start for Kenya as Tanui takes Bronze in IAAF World Champs in London. Mo Farah takes gold

Jay456watt

JF-Expert Member
Aug 23, 2016

Four-time Olympic champion Mo Farah claimed World Championship 10,000m gold for a third successive time with a stunning display at London Stadium.

The Briton edged to the front with 800m to go and despite being almost tripped on his last lap, clocked 26 minutes and 49 seconds - his best time since 2011.

Joshua Cheptegei of Uganda was second in 26:49.94 with Kenya's Paul Tanui third in 26:50.60.

Friday night's victory was Farah's sixth world title.

It was a tight race between East African countries and the Great Britain athlete...with Kenya, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Uganda and Kenyan Americans all at the front..

In 1500 metres women Kipyegon won her heat to secure a place in the semi-final where she will face another Kenyan Chebet and South Africa's Caster Semenya...

Nimefurahi pia kuona mkenya akishinda 100 metres...Odhiambo took first place in his heat in the men's 100 metres but I dont think he stands a chance in the final race against Jamaica's Usain Bolt or America's Gatlin...

Tomorrow we have women's 10,000 metres final where we expect to dominate together with Ethiopians.

upload_2017-8-5_0-28-48.png

Tomorrow we have women's 10,000 metres final where we expect to dominate together with Ethiopians.
Unaiwatch station gani? I tried KBC yesterday but its like they are not showing. Ama Unaiwatch kwa internet?

Unaiwatch station gani? I tried KBC yesterday but its like they are not showing. Ama Unaiwatch kwa internet?
Supersport 3...KBC by the way hawakuleta day 1...hope wataleta from day 2...day 1 haikuwa na mambo mob...just the opening ceremony, 100 metres qualifiers na hio 10,000 metres...i guess ndio maana KBC hawakuleta...

Supersport 3...KBC by the way hawakuleta day 1...hope wataleta from day 2...day 1 haikuwa na mambo mob...just the opening ceremony, 100 metres qualifiers na hio 10,000 metres...i guess ndio maana KBC hawakuleta...
Okay Poa

Haya mambo ukitaka kuyafaidi uwe na Dstv tu bas, na usisahau kulipia premier

Nimefurahi pia kuona mkenya akishinda 100 metres...Odhiambo took first place in his heat in the men's 100 metres but I dont think he stands a chance in the final race against Jamaica's Usain Bolt or America's Gatlin...

Samahani nieleweshe vizuri ,niliona kuna mashindano fulani Usain Bolt anaaga mashabiki kwamba ndo zilikuwa mbio zake za mwisho

Samahani nieleweshe vizuri ,niliona kuna mashindano fulani Usain Bolt anaaga mashabiki kwamba ndo zilikuwa mbio zake za mwisho
ndio baada ya ,mchezo huu, Bolt anawacha track and field kabisa...alisema anaweza akaanza soka ama acting

I hope we get a top 3 ranking once more. Praying. But, am disappointed with the way agents race our athletes to fatigue, such that they can't perform at Olympics and worlds. This has to stop, it's killing the meaning of athletics, which should be primarily a amateur sport(but with reasonable financial rewards ).

Back
Top Bottom