GoK delivers

Kama kuna msee bado anasupport jubilee ako na shida kubwa sana.
[HASHTAG]#UkabilaniUjinga[/HASHTAG].
Kabisa

Nothing is working

Schools 348 have been razed so far
Hospitals
Counties
Roads
Airlines
Parliament
Inflation
Hata SGR tayari ishaanza kupata mashida
Deni iki Level nyingine
Police Ranking ndio worst
Assasinations and deceipt
Cheap politics -
State Capture ya all independent bodies
Profilings
Shit KIBAKI worked !!!....

Kama kuna msee bado anasupport jubilee ako na shida kubwa sana.
[HASHTAG]#UkabilaniUjinga[/HASHTAG].
Don't think you're special because you fit in NASA's ideologies..... Those who support jubilee also have their reasons

Kabisa

Nothing is working

Schools 348 have been razed so far
Hospitals
Counties
Roads
Airlines
Parliament
Inflation
Hata SGR tayari ishaanza kupata mashida
Deni iki Level nyingine
Police Ranking ndio worst
Assasinations and deceipt
Cheap politics -
State Capture ya all independent bodies
Profilings
Shit KIBAKI worked !!!....
Were roads,schools, hospitals, counties...... better during kibaki/raila coalition government than they are now?????

The truth of the matter is, Uhuruto are a hundred times more capable than Baba, Watermelon and all the NRM jokers. I mean CORD/NASA has not had its internal elections since Adam and Eve wore twigs for clothes. Bunch of old agendaless disorganised geezers. No way we the majority of voters are blindly going to let them rape our beloved Kenya.

Were roads,schools, hospitals, counties...... better during kibaki/raila coalition government than they are now?????
Yes actually David Ndii just wrote a whole article on how Jubilee government inheritted 1789km worth of Road projects from The Coalition Government

Also 2300km of roads too were build under the coalition government that is like 7 times what Jubilee has done

As you can remember Nakuru Kericho Kisii Kisumu Kakamega Bungoma Webuye Busia Eldoret Road was build During the 2007-2013 era ....maybe you cant because you have lived all your life in one region of Kenya ....well i can. i remember Getting stranded on that Kericho Road For almost a whole freakin day and then getting re-directed to use Fort Tenan Route to go to Kisumu or using Total or Kabarak- Kabsabet - Chavakali route to access kakamega instead if Kisumu- kakamega during my days working for a geo locator company......

Also under Raila Government he noted that most National Schools (were in central kenya) he instructed OLE KIYAPI TO build more libraries , classrooms, laboratories and play ground and add 88 more schools to Become National level that i know this since i am an old boy of Kakamega high school (najib balala and Keneth marende-the former speaker too came to the function as they too were old boy of Kakamega high) and we were called to come and cut the ribbon when most schools were elevated to National Level!!! Most district schools were also build to reach provincial level

Also 5800 new slum housing units came up under nusu mkate!!!....this werw all projects under Raila
Only 68 have been build under Uhuruto government

Also vision 2030 blue print was launched under NUSU Mkate Government

The SGR Project was what Raila hoped to start with together with Galana and Greenfield Had he Become president in 2013

I have receipts fool siko hapa kubishana kiuthamaki

Yes actually David Ndii just wrote a whole article on how Jubilee government inheritted 1789km worth of Road projects from The Coalition Government

Also 2300km of roads too were build under the coalition government that is like 7 times what Jubilee has done

As you can remember Nakuru Kericho Kisii Kisumu Kakamega Bungoma Webuye Busia Eldoret Road was build During the 2007-2013 era ....maybe you cant because you have lived all your life in one region of Kenya ....well i can. i remember Getting stranded on that Kericho Road For almost a whole freakin day and then getting re-directed to use Fort Tenan Route to go to Kisumu or using Total or Kabarak- Kabsabet - Chavakali route to access kakamega instead if Kisumu- kakamega during my days working for a geo locator company......

Also under Raila Government he noted that most National Schools (were in central kenya) he instructed OLE KIYAPI TO build more libraries , classrooms, laboratories and play ground and add 88 more schools to Become National level that i know this since i am an old boy of Kakamega high school (najib balala and Keneth marende-the former speaker too came to the function as they too were old boy of Kakamega high) and we were called to come and cut the ribbon when most schools were elevated to National Level!!! Most district schools were also build to reach provincial level

Also 5800 new slum housing units came up under nusu mkate!!!....this werw all projects under Raila
Only 68 have been build under Uhuruto government

Also vision 2030 blue print was launched under NUSU Mkate Government

The SGR Project was what Raila hoped to start with together with Galana and Greenfield Had he Become president in 2013

I have receipts fool siko hapa kubishana kiuthamaki
Hawawezi kubali huu ukweli wote...
Sometimes mimi hudhani zile pesa uhuruto wameiba pia supporters wamepewa share yao.
Hiii kenya watu wasipofunguka macho,one day tutafika place Nigeria iko sahii.
WAIT AND SEE.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom