God's Love Letter to YOU

mbota

JF-Expert Member
Feb 24, 2012
[h=3]Love Letter[/h]Dear Child of Mine,

I saw you before you were born, and I destined you for a great purpose (Jeremiah 1:5). While your mom was pregnant with you, I personally designed you with incredible detail and precision (Psalm 139:13,14). From the get-go, I planned so many amazing things for you, you could never even count them if you tried (Psalm 40:5). But I knew in advance that you would go astray and forget me, so I asked My perfect Son Jesus to take your punishment Himself (Isaiah 53:5). He was willing to be humiliated and murdered so that you could be eternally healed (Isaiah 53:5). He loved you so much that He came down to earth to show you what I'm really like (John 14:7).
When you first believed in Me, I immediately accepted you into My own family (John 1:12). I forgave all your sins through My Son Jesus (1 John 2:12). And now Jesus is in Heaven with Me, preparing a place for you (John 14:2). In fact, I am living inside of you because You believe in My Son (I John 4:15).
I am forever committed to you; there is no circumstance under which I will leave you or take my love away from you (Hebrews 13:5; Romans 8:38). Even when you go through the hardest trials, I will be with you and carry you through them (Isaiah 43:2). In fact, I will cause EVERYTHING to work together for your good, because you have loved me back and I have a great purpose for you (Romans 8:28).
Is there anything you need right now? Ask Me. I am your Good Father and I won't give you something bad in return (Matthew 7:11). Actually, I have My own Spirit readily available to you to help you in your weakest hour (Romans 8:26). I know you get tempted to lose faith, but even when you do, I will remain faithful to you (2 Timothy 2:13). I want you to ask Me for great things, because I want to answer you (John 16:23). Take a look up at the heavens; My love for you goes even higher than that (Psalm 108:4). Don't lose heart: I want you to know that I am coming back for you (Revelation 22:12).
And just remember: I AM LOVE (1 John 4:16). I am always patient, always kind. I'm never envious, proud or boastful. I'm not rude, and I only want the best for you. I don't get easily irritated with you or hold a grudge toward you. I am sad when you are hurt or wronged, but love when the truth prevails in your life. I will never stop being patient with you, never lose hope or give up on you. I WILL NEVER QUIT ON YOU (1 Corinthians 13:4-8).
My love for you is everlasting (Jeremiah 31:3).

Love Letter

Dear Child of Mine,

I saw you before you were born, and I destined you for a great purpose (Jeremiah 1:5). While your mom was pregnant with you, I personally designed you with incredible detail and precision (Psalm 139:13,14). From the get-go, I planned so many amazing things for you, you could never even count them if you tried (Psalm 40:5). But I knew in advance that you would go astray and forget me, so I asked My perfect Son Jesus to take your punishment Himself (Isaiah 53:5). He was willing to be humiliated and murdered so that you could be eternally healed (Isaiah 53:5). He loved you so much that He came down to earth to show you what I'm really like (John 14:7).
When you first believed in Me, I immediately accepted you into My own family (John 1:12). I forgave all your sins through My Son Jesus (1 John 2:12). And now Jesus is in Heaven with Me, preparing a place for you (John 14:2). In fact, I am living inside of you because You believe in My Son (I John 4:15).
I am forever committed to you; there is no circumstance under which I will leave you or take my love away from you (Hebrews 13:5; Romans 8:38). Even when you go through the hardest trials, I will be with you and carry you through them (Isaiah 43:2). In fact, I will cause EVERYTHING to work together for your good, because you have loved me back and I have a great purpose for you (Romans 8:28).
Is there anything you need right now? Ask Me. I am your Good Father and I won't give you something bad in return (Matthew 7:11). Actually, I have My own Spirit readily available to you to help you in your weakest hour (Romans 8:26). I know you get tempted to lose faith, but even when you do, I will remain faithful to you (2 Timothy 2:13). I want you to ask Me for great things, because I want to answer you (John 16:23). Take a look up at the heavens; My love for you goes even higher than that (Psalm 108:4). Don't lose heart: I want you to know that I am coming back for you (Revelation 22:12).
And just remember: I AM LOVE (1 John 4:16). I am always patient, always kind. I'm never envious, proud or boastful. I'm not rude, and I only want the best for you. I don't get easily irritated with you or hold a grudge toward you. I am sad when you are hurt or wronged, but love when the truth prevails in your life. I will never stop being patient with you, never lose hope or give up on you. I WILL NEVER QUIT ON YOU (1 Corinthians 13:4-8).
My love for you is everlasting (Jeremiah 31:3).
Afadhali wewe uliyetuletea barua yenye ujumbe muhimu kutoka kwa BABA. Ubarikiwe!

What a lovely letter with a very nice message,I just copied and paste in my desktop.Ubarikiwe sana mkuu maana nyuzi za matatizo zilizidi huku.

Ubarikie kwa kuni reassure of God's special and unconditional love towards me!

What a lovely letter with a very nice message,I just copied and paste in my desktop.Ubarikiwe sana mkuu maana nyuzi za matatizo zilizidi huku.

Usijali ndugu ENJOY THE GRACE OF GOD