'Geography' of a man and woman!

ndyoko

JF-Expert Member
Nov 2, 2010
Hii maneno nimeidesa somewhere! Hebu endelea.............

FEMALE GEOGRAPHY
1. Between 18 and 25
A woman is like Africa : Wild, naturally beautiful and full of mysterious,fertile deltas.

2. Between 26 and 34
A woman is like
America: Well-developed and open for trade, especially for those with stacks of money.

3. Between 35 and 44
A woman is like
India : Sensual, relaxed, in full bloom, aware of her beauty

3. Between 45 and 54
A woman is like France : Deliciously mature, still a pleasant destination to visit

4. Between 55 and 60
A woman is like. Yugoslavia : A lost war, haunted by the mistake s of the past. Major reconstruction work is
mostly the only answer.

5. Between 61 and 65
A woman is like Russia : Vast with undefined frontiers. The cold climate puts off any potential visitors.

6. Between 66 and 70
A woman is like
Mongolia : A glorious past, great conquests, but without a future.

7. After 70
A woman is likeAfghanistan or the north pole: Many know its whereabouts, but no one dares to venture there......

Contradictorily, MAN GEOGRAPHY,

Always one.................;

1. Between 15 and 90: A man is like Zimbabwe : 'Ruled by a dick.....'

Jamani, je kuna ukweli wowote kwenye hii maneno?

hapo kwa men ahahahhahahahhaah!turuuuuuu!anafikiri kwa ... what a waste.

mmmmmhhh kweli kudesa soo inamaana we are ruled by dick acha hizo kadese tena..

Khaaaaaaaaa!
Leo ndio mmetuweka kijografia!!!
Nasubiri kifizikia tena!
Nasubiri nikifika kwenye hiyo no 7,nikihakikisha nitakuja kuleta uzi hapa lol!

'Ruled by dick 15-90', umenikumbusha: men have 2 heads, if they think using upper head, fantastic they are brave and not only gentle but intelligent. Contrally when they think using lower head! Men are "unpredictable"

And ALWAYS, the lower head wins.

'Ruled by dick 15-90', umenikumbusha: men have 2 heads, if they think using upper head, fantastic they are brave and not only gentle but intelligent. Contrally when they think using lower head! Men are "unpredictable"

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! mbavu zaniuma mie, lol!

Mmmh hiyo wanaume kali, kweli rule by dick but that dick also has lifecycle, Its more appealing when it is at its peak of 3:00am. However, I am more worried when that dick hit horizontal flat at 3:15am and stay there forever:shock:

I hope you got my drift

Mmmh hiyo wanaume kali, kweli rule by dick but that dick also has lifecycle, Its more appealing when it is at its peak of 3:00am. However, I am more worried when that dick hit horizontal flat at 3:15am and stay there forever:shock:

I hope you got my drift

Taratibu mamaaa! wengine mawengewenge yetu huwa yako karibu kweli.

Back
Top Bottom