From Pain to Peace

The Finest

JF-Expert Member
Jul 14, 2010
Imagine what life would be like without the pain of disappointments, betrayals or heartbreak, imagine how free would everyone be, imagine every single person you meet has your best interest at heart, and you also carry nothing but noble intentions toward them.

We are taught that "Time heals all wounds" and believed it so much that we imagine that as the second hand on our clocks tick away. That statement has only an element of truth in it. Time itself cannot heal any wound; it is what you actively do to treat a wound within a period of time that determines the outcome of that particular hurt. It actually takes a lot of strength to acknowledge the fact that you have been deeply hurt, and reach within yourself to connect with the point of breakage.

The pain may want to transform itself to hatred, there is a purpose in pain

Why do i feel this way right now?

What exactly am i feeling in this moment?

How can i get beyond this?

How did i contribute to the circumstances that have brought me to this point?

What can i take away from this?

One reason why we are sometimes trapped in our own hurts is because we are focused on our own experience that we shut ourselves up to the pain and cries for help from other people around us. Sometimes the broken relationship may not be restored; but it always helps to communicate your feelings to the person who hurt you.

Come out of yourself see the hurt of another person, and commit yourself to their own healing.

GIVE. SHARE. FORGIVE

Love You All.

Imagine what life would be like without the pain of disappointments, betrayals or heartbreak, imagine how free would everyone be, imagine every single person you meet has your best interest at heart, and you also carry nothing but noble intentions toward them.

We are taught that "Time heals all wounds" and believed it so much that we imagine that as the second hand on our clocks tick away. That statement has only an element of truth in it. Time itself cannot heal any wound; it is what you actively do to treat a wound within a period of time that determines the outcome of that particular hurt. It actually takes a lot of strength to acknowledge the fact that you have been deeply hurt, and reach within yourself to connect with the point of breakage.

The pain may want to transform itself to hatred, there is a purpose in pain

Why do i feel this way right now?

What exactly am i feeling in this moment?

How can i get beyond this?

How did i contribute to the circumstances that have brought me to this point?

What can i take away from this?

One reason why we are sometimes trapped in our own hurts is because we are focused on our own experience that we shut ourselves up to the pain and cries for help from other people around us. Sometimes the broken relationship may not be restored; but it always helps to communicate your feelings to the person who hurt you.

Come out of yourself see the hurt of another person, and commit yourself to their own healing.

GIVE. SHARE. FORGIVE

Love You All.

sawa sawa,...ila kidhungu wengine ni lazima kuwe na kamusi(thanx God leo nimetembea nayo)...siku ingine kumbuka kutoa version mbili i.e swahili na kiinglish mkuu,....ila ni ukweli na nzuri kuikariri