Formula 1: 2010

hawa F1A hawana msimamo....wana sheria inasema team order haziruhusiwi kuamua race,waache driver wa-compete,wanatunyima raha mashabiki......ingekuwa MCLAREN wangewashughulikia lkn FERRARI hawawezi kuwagusa,i hope they prove me wrong...........

Bora wamelimwa fine!..huwa kina Hamilton wakikosea tu FIA haina mjadala wa adhabu!..Massa deserved to win hiyo German GP!..

Bora wamelimwa fine!..huwa kina Hamilton wakikosea tu FIA haina mjadala wa adhabu!..Massa deserved to win hiyo German GP!..
Belinda who is your favurite race driver in f1?

Alafu sikujua kama Hii Race ya Hu ngary inafanyika within 7 days na si 14 days. Kwa hiyo this sunday tena kuna kazi kubwa. Before break ya summer.
MacLaren wana kazi sana la sivyo jamaa wanazidi kupunguza gap.

Belinda who is your favurite race driver in f1?

Alafu sikujua kama Hii Race ya Hu ngary inafanyika within 7 days na si 14 days. Kwa hiyo this sunday tena kuna kazi kubwa. Before break ya summer.
MacLaren wana kazi sana la sivyo jamaa wanazidi kupunguza gap.

Lewis Hamilton is my fav. and so is McLaren!..
Inabidi wajitahi kushinda ili kuongeza gap la points na hao Ferrari..inalekea na wewe ni McLaren au nimekosea?

Kwahiyo tunapenda mmatumbi mwenzetu sio!! sijui kama Lewis hamm asingekuwa kwenye timu hiyo mngeipenda McLaren!
Mie zaman nilikuwa nawapenda Ferrar kwa mapenzi yangu kwa Schumi ila sasa nipo kwa mmatumbi wetu.

MCLAREN and HAMILTON are the best........HAMILTON is leading while driving a slower car than RED BULL RENAULT,FERRARIS i.e 4 cars!!!!! just wait when MCLERAN get their settings right...........

Kwahiyo tunapenda mmatumbi mwenzetu sio!! sijui kama Lewis hamm asingekuwa kwenye timu hiyo mngeipenda McLaren!
Mie zaman nilikuwa nawapenda Ferrar kwa mapenzi yangu kwa Schumi ila sasa nipo kwa mmatumbi wetu.

Hata angekuwa Renault ningempenda huyo Hamilt..pia Massa is my 2nd choice! Ila Schumi wakati wake umepita, anajaza dimba tu, angetulia!!

HUNGARIAN GRAND PRIX:
Sebastian Vettel takes pole......Webber 2nd......Alonso 3rd......Massa 4th.....Hamilton....5th......defending champion Jenson Button failed to break into the top ten,only managed 11th.

Vettel flies to Hungary pole

Red Bull in total command during qualifying at Hungaroring

Vettel: A step ahead in qualifying

Sebastian Vettel produced a stunning qualifying performance to secure pole position for Sunday's Hungarian Grand Prix ahead of Red Bull team-mate Mark Webber.

The German set a fastest lap of one minute, 18.773 seconds to beat Webber by over four tenths of a second, with Ferrari's Fernando Alonso a massive 1.214 seconds back in third.
Alonso's team-mate Felipe Massa completed the second row to consolidate Ferrari's status as the second fastest package of the weekend.
Lewis Hamilton managed to grab fifth in an underperforming McLaren, while Jenson Button failed to make it into the final part of qualifying and will start 11th.
Nico Rosberg was over two seconds off pole in sixth place, with Vitaly Petrov impressively out-qualifying Renault team-mate Robert Kubica on the fourth row.
Top 10

Sauber and Williams managed to claim spots in the top 10, with Pedro de la Rosa and Nico Hulkenberg taking ninth and 10th spots respectively.
The pace of the Red Bull cars was clear from their first run in Q1, as Webber and Vettel dominated the session on the harder tyres.
The trend continued in the next part of qualifying, with Vettel setting the benchmark at first, before being usurped by his Australian team-mate.
De la Rosa and Hulkenberg both produced impressive laps to sneak into the top 10 shootout, with Button failing to make Q3 for the second time in three races.
Seven-time world champion Michael Schumacher continued his faltering season as he once again fell by the wayside in Q2 and was only able to manage 14th position.
Barrier

At the start of the top 10 shootout, Alonso became the first non-Red Bull driver to break the 80 second barrier over the course of the weekend to lead the way in the early stages.
But Webber obliterated the time on his first flying lap with an effort in the low 1:19s before Vettel went even faster by dipping into the 1:18s.
Massa, who suffered a serious accident during qualifying for last year's race in Hungary, then slotted into fourth but could not better the mark of Alonso.
On his second and final run, Webber failed in his bid to snatch top spot away from his team-mate, leaving Vettel with a free run to try and improve on his 1:18.773, but the 23-year-old went marginally slower as the session ended.
Qualifying results:
01. Vettel Red Bull-Renault 1:18.773

02. Webber Red Bull-Renault 1:19.184
03. Alonso Ferrari 1:19.987
04. Massa Ferrari 1:20.331
05. Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes 1:20.499
06. Rosberg Mercedes 1:21.082
07. Petrov Renault 1:21.229
08. Kubica Renault 1:21.328
09. de la Rosa Sauber-Ferrari 1:21.411
10. Hulkenberg Williams-Cosworth 1:21.710
11. Button McLaren-Mercedes 1:21.292
12. Barrichello Williams-Cosworth 1:21.331
13. Sutil Force India-Mercedes 1:21.517
14. Schumacher Mercedes 1:21.630
15. Buemi Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1:21.897
16. Liuzzi Force India-Mercedes 1:21.927
17. Alguersuari Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1:21.998
18. Kobayashi Sauber-Ferrari 1:22.222
19. Glock Virgin-Cosworth 1:24.050
20. Kovalainen Lotus-Cosworth 1:24.120
21. Trulli Lotus-Cosworth 1:24.199
22. di Grassi Virgin-Cosworth 1:25.118
23. Senna HRT-Cosworth 1:26.391
24. Yamamoto HRT-Cosworth 1:26.453

Huenda kesho kukawa na matokeo tofauti na qualifying ya leo!! ila hii circuit ni ngumu kweli last year ilileta balaa tupu..
Hope Hammy will keep his position.

Huenda kesho kukawa na matokeo tofauti na qualifying ya leo!! ila hii circuit ni ngumu kweli last year ilileta balaa tupu..
Hope Hammy will keep his position.

mkuu....hii machine ya RBR ni noma.....waendelee kutegemea mistakes za madereva otherwise the car is too quick,MCLAREN is full 2 secs slower than RBR times number of laps wategemee mistakes za VETTEL au WEBBER ndio washinde hamna ufundi wa dereva unaoweza ku-recover 2 secs gap ya raw pace..........

Circuit ngumu hii nimeona alikuwa nyuma kwa 1.7sec ...lolote linaweza kutokea..ila Redbull wapo sawa sawa kweli

Circuit ngumu hii nimeona alikuwa nyuma kwa 1.7sec ...lolote linaweza kutokea..ila Redbull wapo sawa sawa kweli

ni ngumu kweli....ila ugumu wake unawa-favour RBR coz ina kona nyingi tight....MCLAREN iko quick kwenye straight stretches......

Hamilton yuko namba tano kwa kesho so siyo mbaya bado atabaki at the pole kama akimaliza kwa vile he is likely to win kesho

Hamilton yuko namba tano kwa kesho so siyo mbaya bado atabaki at the pole kama akimaliza kwa vile he is likely to win kesho

Hamilton: No chance of beating Red Bulls

McLaren driver Lewis Hamilton says that it was "impossible" for anyone to challenge the Red Bulls during qualifying for the Hungarian Grand Prix.
The drivers' championship leader secured fifth position on the grid, a massive 1.726 seconds adrift of Sebastian Vettel's pole position time.
Red Bull have enjoyed complete dominance during the race weekend in Hungary so far and head into Sunday's race with a huge pace advantage over the rest of the field.
"Well, your target is always pole, but the Red Bulls are impossible to beat - they are 1.7secs ahead," Hamilton said of the qualifying session.
He added: "It's a second in the middle sector and half a second in the final sector. For (team-mate) Jenson (Button) and me, we just look at the onboard footage and laugh.
Incredible

"I don't know what they are doing, but it's incredible."
After accepting that the Red Bulls are likely to run away with the race, Hamilton says he has set his sights on challenging the Ferraris of Felipe Massa and Fernando Alonso for the final podium place.
He said: "It was possible I could get close to Massa, but I don't think I could have beaten him today. I pulled every inch out of the car and I'm happy with the job I did.
"We've got to work hard but it's a good position to start tomorrow. It's a long haul down to Turn One so anything's possible. Fourth or third would be spectacular."
Reigning world champion Button had an even more miserable session, ending up 11th on the grid after failing to make it through to the top 10 shootout.
No grip

The 30-year-old, who won his first Formula One race at the Hungaroring in 2006, was left lamenting a loss of grip during qualifying.
"In practice the car was working really well, but in qualifying I just couldn't find a balance," Button said.
"We changed the car a little bit, but it didn't help a lot. I was happy with the car this morning, but this afternoon there was just no grip. It wasn't a great session and I'm not really happy."
"I'm on the clean side at least, and I've got two new sets of tyres for the race as well," he added of his chances for the race. Hopefully we can fight from there."

Nahisi tutaona vituko kama si burudani kwenye hii race ya hungary. Japo wanasema hakuna posibility ya kuovertake. Tutaona watu wakipeana bodi.

Nahisi tutaona vituko kama si burudani kwenye hii race ya hungary. Japo wanasema hakuna posibility ya kuovertake. Tutaona watu wakipeana bodi.

natabiri safety car.....alonso,massa,hamilton wakifukuzana lazima mmoja atapata mzinga,na track hii ina vikona vya kijingajinga..........

napenda F1 kwa sababu ndio mahali pekee ninapoweza kuona RENAULT ina ishinda FERRARI mbio :smilez::smilez::smilez:

HUNGARIAN GRAND PRIX karibu inaanza.....HAMILTON ana break problem....WEBBER gari yake ina leak oil....drama kabla ya race...

L.HAMILTON is out......machenical failure........

Back
Top Bottom