.....Forgiveness

It is not that I have written that without any deep consideration or so..It may seem religious, but l have been there and I hope I may find myself again in the same or similara circumstance in the future..
But, If you can't forgive, you are building your own cell (prison).

The essence of forgiveness is to set us ( who are hurt) free..jaribu
God is the original, master forgiver. Each time we grope our reluctant way through the minor miracle of forgiving, we are imitating his style. I am not at all sure that any of us would have had imagination enough to see the possibilities in this way to heal the wrongs of this life had he not done it first."

BAK... it doesnt work this way for selfish and egocentrics, to them it is always what they want, kuanzia penzi, tendo, msamaha, kurudiana, kurudia kosa etc.... you name it

But books and stats all point at them as psychos and disordered people who in most cases live their lives without seeking medical advice

...hapo naongezea sifa zao nyingine, Obssessive, Manipulative & Control Freaks!

It is not that I have written that without any deep consideration or so..It may seem religious, but l have been there and I hope I may find myself again in the same or similara circumstance in the future..
But, If you can't forgive, you are building your own cell (prison).

The essence of forgiveness is to set us ( who are hurt) free..jaribu

..yeah, Time's a healer. Kama kawaida, tumtangulize pia Mwenyezi Mungu.

...hapo naongezea sifa zao nyingine, Obssessive, Manipulative & Control Freaks!
ni kweli kabisa, and in love inashangaza we all know these poor qualities but somehow somewhere we practice them, sijui kwanini inakua hivi

To be honest, one of the things zinazoninyima sana raha kwenye circles zetu ni ile kukosa nafasi au kutotafuta nafasi ya kufanya reflections tukiwa kama couples au kama friends, nimeshuhudia (i was a receptionist kwenye clinic moja wakati nasoma) jinsi retreats na sessions kama hizo zinavyosaidia kuboresha tabia zetu as lovers

Sijui kama bongo zipo ukiondoa zile za wakatoliki ambazo zimeegemea zaidi kwenye imani na hivyo kuzuia/kudhibiti baadhi ya mifano huru during discussions

Gaga, Quotes za hao jamaa wa www.iloveulove.com zinaleta maana iwapo tu 'Msamehewa' anajua na kutambua thamani ya kusamehewa na kutorudia makosa. Kinyume na hapo, hiyo Happiness na Peace znabakia alinacha tu!

Mkuu Mbu, binadamu hatuko perfect tuna mapungufu mengi tu. Inawezekana kabisa msamehewa anaweza kuwa na nia ya dhati kabisa kutorudia tena kosa lakini kutokana na mapungufu ya binadamu akalirudia kosa lile lile. Inawezekana kabisa ukaudhika kiasi cha kutotaka kuendelea tena na mahusiano na huyo mkosaji, lakini hata kama ukiamua kuvunja mahusiano basi bado itakuwa vizuri kumsamehe kwa makosa yake badala ya kuendelea kuweka kinyongo miaka nenda miaka rudi kitu ambacho si kizuri kiafya. Siku zote kumbuka usemi huu Mkuu Mbu...Tuwasamehe wale waliotukosea.

Gaga, Quotes za hao jamaa wa www.iloveulove.com zinaleta maana iwapo tu 'Msamehewa' anajua na kutambua thamani ya kusamehewa na kutorudia makosa. Kinyume na hapo, hiyo Happiness na Peace znabakia alinacha tu!
Umeona eeee but jitahidi likutoke hilo la sivyo wewe ndio utakuwa looser

Mkuu Mbu, binadamu hatuko perfect tuna mapungufu mengi tu. Inawezekana kabisa msamehewa anaweza kuwa na nia ya dhati kabisa kutorudia tena kosa lakini kutokana na mapungufu ya binadamu akalirudia kosa lile lile. Inawezekana kabisa ukaudhika kiasi cha kutotaka kuendelea tena na mahusiano na huyo mkosaji, lakini hata kama ukiamua kuvunja mahusiano basi bado itakuwa vizuri kumsamehe kwa makosa yake badala ya kuendelea kuweka kinyongo miaka nenda miaka rudi kitu ambacho si kizuri kiafya. Siku zote kumbuka usemi huu Mkuu Mbu...Tuwasamehe wale waliotukosea.

...bro BAK, dharau pia ni aina ya mapungufu?

• Thanks
Reactions: BAK
Michelle, if it hurts when you remember about the past it means you haven't managed to forgive that person.

some people leave wounds that are difficult and may take forever to heal....you keep asking why me?did i deserve this? and scars that are hard to erase....when you wake up in morning its the first thing you remember or see and it reminds you of what happened and you wish it didn't....i think forgiveness is difficult but forgetting some things its the most difficult thing.....lets say you were raped when at school,you had to stop school and you have this child you love but his presence in your life has made life even more difficult.....you do not have enough to eat by yourself,you do not have a good job because of the low level of education and maybe the family is doing everything but still its not enough and on the other hand you have a man that you love very much and he does not like the fact that you have a child and thinks his family will not allow him to marry a woman who has a child from whatever the circumstance that happened.......tell me how on earth do you forget??

This is all about your mind set, you might not forgive, but you forgot the person and what happened, you will be free. Or you may pretend to forgive and hurt yourself even further. Let your mind be free and not rely on the principles that worked on someone mind, dont force yourself to forgive rather listen to your inner soul what it says. I would advise to ignore sometimes it helps, ignore all the situations that upsets you.

....well, well, well...kama tuna justify matendo yanayokera ni ishara ya mapungufu ya
mtenda na mtendewa, then tukubaliane hakuna matatizo kwenye mahusiano, mapenzi,
urafiki na ndoa. Hakuna mkamilifu duniani.

...mfano; mwenzako anapo cheat asamehewe tu, kwani ni upungufu wa maamuzi na tamaa zake.
Na ni mapungufu ya wewe mwenza wake ambaye unapaswa kulielewa hilo.
mw'mungu anizidishie uvumilivu, amen :pray:

some people leave wounds that are difficult and may take forever to heal....you keep asking why me?did i deserve this? and scars that are hard to erase....when you wake up in morning its the first thing you remember or see and it reminds you of what happened and you wish it didn't....i think forgiveness is difficult but forgetting some things its the most difficult thing.....lets say you were raped when at school,you had to stop school and you have this child you love but his presence in your life has made life even more difficult.....you do not have enough to eat by yourself,you do not have a good job because of the low level of education and maybe the family is doing everything but still its not enough and on the other hand you have a man that you love very much and he does not like the fact that you have a child and thinks his family will not allow him to marry a woman who has a child from whatever the circumstance that happened.......tell me how on earth do you forget??

I understand your argument and you're correct about that but forgiveness is more about setting yourself free from the bondage of living in the past. Yes, one will always remember about the incident unless she does timeline therapy or some other neural linguistic programming (nlp) techniques but if she reinforces that victim mentality... that oh poor me feeling... then she'll never be free.

You see Michelle, the word crisis in Chinese has two meanings, one is unstable condition and the other is opportunity. Every time you have a bad experience you can use it to find gold in it. Instead of feeling bad you can use it to help other victims in a similar situation, (talking about Oprah here) that way you'll set yourself free that mental slavery.

Having said that there is yet another powerful approach that will make you even more happy and that is the love that passes through all understanding, the love of Jesus Christ. If you're a true believer Michelle, God will give you the ability to forgive regardless of how bad the situation is. It might not be easy to comprehend but trust me on this, God is able to take all our burden.

I understand your argument and you're correct about that but forgiveness is more about setting yourself free from the bondage of living in the past. Yes, one will always remember about the incident unless she does timeline therapy or some other neural linguistic programming (nlp) techniques but if she reinforces that victim mentality... that oh poor me feeling... then she'll never be free.

You see Michelle, the word crisis in Chinese has two meanings, one is unstable condition and the other is opportunity. Every time you have a bad experience you can use it to find gold in it. Instead of feeling bad you can use it to help other victims in a similar situation, (talking about Oprah here) that way you'll set yourself free that mental slavery.

Having said that there is yet another powerful approach that will make you even more happy and that is the love that passes through all understanding, the love of Jesus Christ. If you're a true believer Michelle, God will give you the ability to forgive regardless of how bad the situation is. It might not be easy to comprehend but trust me on this, God is able to take all our burden.

I agree with you...to forgive is possible in many scenarios...what i find to be difficult is to FORGET....and i just hope, forgiveness does not include forgetting coz its for sure i will not go to heaven...l.o.l....cheers Chamoto....thank you!

...bro BAK, dharau pia ni aina ya mapungufu?

Ni mapungufu Mkuu ambayo yanaweza kurekebishika na dharau hizo kupungua sana au kuondoka kabisa.

...Mheshimiwa BaK.

Mimi nakwazika na jambo moja. Ukishamsamehe then what?
Nasumbuka sana mtu anaomba msamaha halafu analazimisha mrudiane.
I prefer kumsamehe mtu kimoyo moyo.

Wengine ni wasumbufu sana bana.

Forgiveness does not always lead to a healed relationship. Some people are not capable of love, and it might be wise to let them go along with your anger. Wish them well, and let them go their way.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mbu
Kusamehe ni rahisi kuliko kusahau,unaweza kumbuka ukapata uchungu fulani , ukajiuliza why he/she did it? Unachopaswa kufanya sasa ni kuignore na kusema at least i forgived her/him.

• Thanks
Reactions: BAK
Kusamehe ni rahisi kuliko kusahau,unaweza kumbuka ukapata uchungu fulani , ukajiuliza why he/she did it? Unachopaswa kufanya sasa ni kuignore na kusema at least i forgived her/him.

Naam Mkuu, kusahau ni ngumu mno hata baada ya miaka mingi sana kupita bado utakuwa unajiuliza hilo swali.