Feelings to my baby

Cucciolo mia

Nov 1, 2022
I know we can't be together right now, we're just too far apart, and I understand that. I also know that logically you will probably never actually see this letter, either. But the same part of me that knows we will be together always, regardless of the way things are right now, believes you will somehow find this letter.

I love you with every part of my being. I love you wholly and selflessly, and I know I am nothing without loving you. I will wait for you always, and I have loved you since the day I met you. That night in my car, in the first ten minutes when we got to know each other on the way to that party, I knew you were the right one. I had been hurt so much before, I didn't think I even believed in that fairy tale of love anymore, but you made me believe in it again, without even knowing it.

I know now that somehow we will be together always, and I will one day be with you again. I look forward to nothing more than spending the rest of my life trying to make you as happy as you make me. I love you more than words could ever say, and with that I end my love letter to you. ❤️❤️❤️

Bachelor ll

I keep counting every minute and second until I get the opportunity to wrap my arms around you again and fall asleep in your arms.

I want to feel your breath on my shoulders and hear your laugh.

You can’t imagine how much I want you at this present moment.

I can’t wait to feel your touch.

I love you, but this pain of missing you that I am going through is absolutely worth it.

You are the only one who is worthy of my love and I could wait a lifetime for the most wonderful person on this planet.

I hope you are in the pink of your health and absolutely hale and hearty.

Till the time we meet, cheerio. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Bachelor ll

Nakupenda sana mpenzi wangu Bachelor II.Tafadhali nionyeshe mapenzi ya kweli kila mara na sio kwa msimu. Ningependa unishike kila mara, uniguse, unikumbatie kila wakati. Mimi ni msaada mkubwa sana kwako, nibusu popote utapokuwa nami usiniogope hakuna mtu wa kukushangaa. Nitumie kila unapojihisi upo mpweke sitaacha kukupa faraja, ni mimi mpenzio wa ukweli

Kwa jf na hizi fake id usikute huyo barchelor II ndo mwnye uzi kaamua kuja na fake id ili awakomeshe waliompa vya mbavu humu jamvini
Mimi na baby wangu Bachelor II ni watu wawili tulioamua kuwa mwili mmoja mpaka kifo kitutenganishe. Nampenda sana my better half ❤️❤️❤️

I am most fortunate to have been so blessed with having found you and discovered what a beautiful, most precious, perfect man, who far exceeds any definition of perfection, without any exaggeration.

Honestly, you have surpassed my expectations of what love has to offer this world, and you have shown me, and continue to show me new and more wonderful things about you and within you, I find all the more reason to keep falling more and more in love with you, in spirit, in mind and in heart and soul.

Bachelor ll ❤️❤️❤️🤗

I know we can't be together right now, we're just too far apart, and I understand that. I also know that logically you will probably never actually see this letter, either. But the same part of me that knows we will be together always, regardless of the way things are right now, believes you will somehow find this letter.

I love you with every part of my being. I love you wholly and selflessly, and I know I am nothing without loving you. I will wait for you always, and I have loved you since the day I met you. That night in my car, in the first ten minutes when we got to know each other on the way to that party, I knew you were the right one. I had been hurt so much before, I didn't think I even believed in that fairy tale of love anymore, but you made me believe in it again, without even knowing it.

I know now that somehow we will be together always, and I will one day be with you again. I look forward to nothing more than spending the rest of my life trying to make you as happy as you make me. I love you more than words could ever say, and with that I end my love letter to you. ❤️❤️❤️

Bachelor ll
Alpha team requesting a backup....copy that over

Bachelor ll
Nakupenda sana mpenzi wangu Bachelor II.Tafadhali nionyeshe mapenzi ya kweli kila mara na sio kwa msimu. Ningependa unishike kila mara, uniguse, unikumbatie kila wakati. Mimi ni msaada mkubwa sana kwako, nibusu popote utapokuwa nami usiniogope hakuna mtu wa kukushangaa. Nitumie kila unapojihisi upo mpweke sitaacha kukupa faraja, ni mimi mpenzio wa ukweli
Looks like fiction..
You sound quite romantic though 😊