EXCLUSIVE: How Nairobi BRT buses look!

Just for your information we are issuing another eurobond for $2.6 billion and it has already gotten a rating of B++. Which means the international market trusts Kenya. Pray do tell what is your rating on the international debt market?

Ahaaa haaa haaa
Bro may be you are the new in Kenya. You can't issue the new EuroBond coz you didn't give a clear explanation on where is the money from EuroBond I.

Mnakula mavi ya punda na nmg'ombe, mnaishi maisha magumu sana ila mkiwa kwenye social media mnajifanya mnamaisha bora, acheni ujuaji na kutamba hamna lolote
ccm hoyeee...usijali..mwakani utateuliwa mkuu wa wasiojiweza mkoani kagera...piga kazi braza....sifu tz ponda kenya...

bwahahaa

Ahaaa haaa haaa
Bro may be you are the new in Kenya. You can't issue the new EuroBond coz you didn't give a clear explanation on where is the money from EuroBond I.
You are the idiot here is the road show for our new eurobond.When kenya is in debt distress it does not mean we are unable to pay our debts. It means we have loans maturing at the same time. Debt refinancing is what the eurobond does. By the way i am a born and bred 26th generation Kenyan, not a wannabe kenyan like your musicians and opposition.

Ahaaa haaa haaa
Don't sugar coat those concepts. The basic underlying principle is borrowing for paying the debt. You did the same for the EuroBond I, this is why you can't show the offering memoranda or prospectus of the same.

Aliejenga si auntie yako unaniuliza mm ili iweje

Wivu mbaya, siku basi hazikuwa mlikuwa mnatucheka, sasa tumepata buses smart kuliko zile mkate zenyu mnaona wivu.
Mmepata wapi nyinyi mnadanganywa, asa barabara hamna bus ziletwe za nn, hahaha kweli Kenyan mnachekesha asee

Embu mweleze huyo aelewe, naona hapo kitu kipo classic hatari....TZ tunatisha walahi

Hawa jamaa wako nyuma sanaa

Pesa tu ya kuendesha nchi kwa mahitaji muhimu hawana sembuse ya kununulia BRT busses

Nchi imejaa rushwa, upigaji na wizi kuendelea ni vigumu, hapo mijubilee imewapiga fix wameridhiiiika wenyewe

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ A true Jubilee idiot..250b loan when 600b is looted every year. Borrowing to steal

Povu lote hili kisa hujala.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…